return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
[Group B] Germany - Poland
View this Thread in Original format
noikeee
A bit more interesting match. The atmosphere for this is very aggressive as some polish tabloids have published gore-ish images on their front pages, calling for the polish national team to rip off the heads of the german players.

Germany are the favourites here, but it's a relatively difficult test for them as Poland shown their worth in the qualifying group.
The_G0dfather
WWIII :crazy:

Germany hasnt been convincing as of lately but i'm convinced the team will be there, as it always it at major tournaments.

Hoping for a 0-1 though
PatMcGroin
im nervous about this one... if we lose here we might not make it out of the first round...

but i think we'll prevail... 1-0 is my guess.
jonze
i'll be watching this match with a pro-poland crowd. should be an interesting matchup
nchs09
It's amazing how important this game is for Poland. Obviously the Germans are the favorites but when you have the whole country of Poland rooting against Germany.... You are guaranteed a good game.
SYSTEM-J
A potentially tough tie, but the refreshing all-out attack blitzkreig tactics pioneered by the Germans should power them through. They're packing plenty of pace and firepower at the top end of the end of the pitch with their promising yet untested Panzer I and II strike partnership that should rip through the sluggish Polish defence.

I joke, of course. However, I've got money on the Germans so I'll want to see them get off to a good start. I've heard that the German defence is a bit weak so I want to see it in action.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
It's amazing how important this game is for Poland. Obviously the Germans are the favorites but when you have the whole country of Poland rooting against Germany.... You are guaranteed a good game.

i dunno why but everyone always hates us... :conf:

:p

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
A potentially tough tie, but the refreshing all-out attack blitzkreig tactics pioneered by the Germans should power them through. They're packing plenty of pace and firepower at the top end of the end of the pitch with their promising yet untested Panzer I and II strike partnership that should rip through the sluggish Polish defence.

I joke, of course. However, I've got money on the Germans so I'll want to see them get off to a good start. I've heard that the German defence is a bit weak so I want to see it in action.

left side is TERRIBLE! if serbia and belarus can get through... oh man... i dunno.
SYSTEM-J
Isn't Lahm the left-back? I know he prefers to go forward than defend, and I can imagine that leaves the left flank wide open.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Isn't Lahm the left-back? I know he prefers to go forward than defend, and I can imagine that leaves the left flank wide open.

he played the right for the friendly match against belarus.
Yohan
i expect klose and podolski who happens to be polacks to score against poland.

oh, the irony would that be! lol

Palladium
a "hail hitler" german goal celebration would be so awesome!
noikeee
Marcell Jansen is the left-back, right? I thought he was supposed to be a good player.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement