return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 
So... who'll win this all?
View this Thread in Original format
noikeee
Quick poll before the 3rd round games. Greece and Switzerland not included on the options because they're mathematically out already.

I'm guessing Holland will be very popular here, but Portugal and Spain are still big candidates, and I wouldn't rule out Germany, Croatia, and whoever survives Group C in second place (that's including Romania who have proved to be very strong IMO).
paulandrews
Croatia.
PEZ68
I said it before the tournament and I haven't changed my mind yet. I think Spain will win it ... after beating us in semi-final :D
isoterra
whilst holland have been playing the best i have an irksome feeling that portugal will take it this year
nchs09
Netherlands or spain or portugal.

I wnt spain to win but i think the netherlands will.
benni
holland will win

they are high on something ..
Intuition
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
Netherlands or spain or portugal.

I wnt spain to win but i think the netherlands will.

My thoughts exactly. Portugal will make it to the final, but will lose out to the winner of Holland Vs. Spain in the semi-finals (I'm hoping Spain, but probably not).
paulandrews
Holland looks unbeatable right now but that's exactly why they ain't gonna win the whole thing.
Palladium
Holland if they don't it up :mad:
Dj_Day-V
England

yeah i know, old joke

semi finals
Portugal - Germany
Holland - Spain

:happy2:

Fledz
The diehard supporter in me says Croatia, but it's actually believable now as opposed to before.

The realist in me however says Holland.

Could possibly be Croatia vs Holland in the final. Now that would be juicy.
Fledz
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Day-V
semi finals
Portugal - Germany

Ummm....try again ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement