return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Funny Facebook stories.............
View this Thread in Original format
UmmiE
So two days ago this girl added me on facebook......She is someone I dont know and have no common friends with....Which is weird,but ya she added me so ......After spending a good 15min trying to figure out who she is after adding her ......I found out some info by reading her wall posts and posted in her wall saying:-

" Congrats on the baby LOL I hope your doing fine after the C-section "

She would be like wtf LOL hey atleast ing tell me who you are when you add me.:whip:

anyone with similar or better funny stories?????
Ian
i tend not to add people i don't have at least one common friend with, and then it'd have to be someone i trusted in character judgement, so no real funny stories, except the random stuff I post on stace's wall :D
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
i tend not to add people i don't have at least one common friend with, and then it'd have to be someone i trusted in character judgement, so no real funny stories, except the random stuff I post on stace's wall :D

I don't add people I don't already know in some form or fashion. Ever.
Mr.Mystery
How is that funny?
dj_alfi
ive poked random chicks.. like sisters of friends, or someone who is a friend of a friend, and then started sending messages to them, then ending up meeting them, and well.. poke them irl
UmmiE
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
How is that funny?

Sarcasm bro......She would be like how the did this guy know about my c-section and baby we havent talked once.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
ive poked random chicks.. like sisters of friends, or someone who is a friend of a friend, and then started sending messages to them, then ending up meeting them, and well.. poke them irl

proof. pics of them, and their phone numbers so we can clarify if u did do the deed :p
malek
My boss added me on facebook... how can I refuse??

I'm doomed :(
Silky Johnson
Change your search/privacy settings.
malek
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Change your search/privacy settings.

my limited profile has almost nothing... it'll be too obvious that I want to hide stuff.

gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by malek
my limited profile has almost nothing... it'll be too obvious that I want to hide stuff.

Your point? I woulnd't want my boss knowing I do copious amounts of drugs and drink excessively?
malek
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Your point? I woulnd't want my boss knowing I do copious amounts of ?drugs and drink excessively?

I don't do drugs nor drink excessively... just lots of stupid in my profile.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement