return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Scary as hell Horror/Chiller film recommendations
View this Thread in Original format
Jarvmeister
I need to hear about some really good horror films..... not the likes of The Grudge, or Texas Chainsaw Massacre - some serious . I just went to download that Shutter from 2004 that someone recommended (from the I my pants thread), but I just cannot get into subtitled films, which is a shame, cos it looked like a belter.

Films that chill you, not cheap gore fest sell outs.

Any recommendations?
tubularbills
The Exorcist
Jarvmeister
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
The Exorcist

Saw it at the Cinema. Didn't really like it. Might have been becuase of all the numb skulls around me giggling..... :rolleyes:
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
Saw it at the Cinema. Didn't really like it. Might have been becuase of all the numb skulls around me giggling..... :rolleyes:

probably. ing idiots.
Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
The Exorcist
I really don't see the 'scare" behimd this movie. It's a great movie, but it's not scary.
Akridrot
Watch this clip

DuBam
quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
Films that chill you, not cheap gore fest sell outs.

Any recommendations?

As for classics..

Omen 1 and 2.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
I really don't see the 'scare" behimd this movie. It's a great movie, but it's not scary.

not necessarily a "scary" movie, but a chiller film regardless. i mean, put yourself in the mother's shoes....your innocent daughter doing all those things...how eerie and sad and depressing it would feel.

good drama flick, none-the-less.
Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
Watch this clip

That's just horribly disgusting.
kadomony
we already did this :)

DuBam
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
we already did this :)

live?
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
Watch this clip

you. My lips hurt. :mad:

And tbh, I'm glad I'm not female. There's a psychological horror element in that that I'm glad I don't have to deal with.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement