return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
"It's what's on the inside that counts."
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
Actually true, or just something fat and/or ugly people tell each other to feel better?
Slylee
when it comes to what? dating and love?

it's pretty much true for me..to a certain extent. there has to be SOME sort of physical attraction. i've been known to give average looking dudes a lot more credit because of their personality. and when i say "average looking", i mean by society's standard and my friends were like, 'ew jamie he's not that hot"...but to me, he was.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
just something fat and/or ugly people tell each other to feel better?

. You can always tell when a girl is fat because things like "she's nice" or "she has a great personality" or "does it matter?" come up when the question "Is she hot?" is asked.

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
there has to be SOME sort of physical attraction.

Exactly. I am not a shallow person, but I have to be attracted to a girl to date or get involved with her.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
when it comes to what? dating and love?

Nah just in general.
Slylee
in general...absolutely.
chach
quote:
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- A doctor accused of carving the initials ''UK'' into the uterus of a woman undergoing a hysterectomy defended his work yesterday, saying the practice of marking organs to be removed is common and acceptable.
Silky Johnson
Absolutely it's true? Or it's just what heifers and ugmos tell each other?
Moral Hazard
Of course it's what's inside that counts... especially when what's inside is my penis.
elFreak
i think it is a bit of both.

one side:
you want someone with good values bla bla bla bla bla

other side:
term used generally for people you don't want.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
Of course it's what's inside that counts... especially when what's inside is my penis.

Now it's your baby! D'awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Slylee
i meant absolutely that "it's what's on the inside that counts" when it comes to just general people i surround myself with.
daydreamer
i remember i made a thread about fat/ugly people and everyone jumped on me for being mean so i'll just stay out of this one.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement