return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
So, I had a bicycle accident...
View this Thread in Original format
Gauss
Fell on a curb doing around 32 kmph (that's 20 mph).
Got a somewhat deep cut on the palm of my right hand and very swollen and elbow all bruised up.

On another note, I've cut my left thumb on a paint bucket at work.
Don't ask how.

And on yet another note, yesterday I've had a very first muscle cramp in my life (left calf).
I don't remember ever feeling something that painful to this date.

Luck is not on my side lately.
RJT
I think you might just be a subconscious sadomasochist.

:wtf:
Ian
when I was 7 I crashed my bike, flew over the handlebars & smashed my jaw on the kerb of the road. Smashed my front 2 teeth totally off. Now that's pain :p
nchs09
Iv broken arms and legs in a bike.... wimpy!
Neon Sky
It could have been worse.
Remember this?
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Gauss
Fell on a curb doing around 32 kmph (that's 20 mph).
Got a somewhat deep cut on the palm of my right hand and very swollen and elbow all bruised up.

On another note, I've cut my left thumb on a paint bucket at work.
Don't ask how.

And on yet another note, yesterday I've had a very first muscle cramp in my life (left calf).
I don't remember ever feeling something that painful to this date.

Luck is not on my side lately.

Following the rule 3, your luck is about to get better. ;)

P.S. - I made the rule of 3 up but it's worth a shot!
Lira
Do you mind if I ask you what happened? Sure, you were fast enough to do some damage, but hell, I wonder whether even the kerb is intact after that :p
iammesol
One of my friends is complaining about the pain coming from his intestines sweating right now. He flipped over his motorcycle (which later landed on him) after he failed a 70 ft triple step up at a track the other day. You'll be fine. :p
Gauss
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Do you mind if I ask you what happened? Sure, you were fast enough to do some damage, but hell, I wonder whether even the kerb is intact after that :p

You know how curbs have parts with a little slope? Well, I was riding on the road and wanted to get up on the walkway using the curb slope, but I approached it at too low angle so the tyre skidded, resulting with myself falling on right arm. Not nice at that speed. Also, I've torn my bicycle seat and there was some minor miscellaneous damage.
stren
reminds me of Bidor

airwalker1
quote:
Originally posted by Neon Sky
It could have been worse.
Remember this?
HA HA H A H A H A H A Thats some funney :stongue: :tongue3 :tongue2
DCgirly
I flipped my motorcycle 5 times at 70mph with me caught in it. :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3