return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
So Who Here Blazes?
View this Thread in Original format
Adam420
This I'm sure has been asked before but I'm curious to see how many tranceaddicts about light up a spliff here and there, or on a regular basis. Obviously I'm asking because the link between getting high and enjoying electronic music even more as a result cannot be denied (listening, not dancing!).

I light up regularly but I actually really wanna put the down, if at least for the better part of a given week. The we get here is just so god damn strong that it retards you. And if you wanna go for something weaker, it's usually garbage and unpleasant to smoke.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Obviously I'm asking because the link between getting high and enjoying electronic music even more as a result cannot be denied (listening, not dancing!)
Ya, obviously....

I wish i was as cool as you.
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
Ya, obviously....

I wish i was as cool as you.

Hey, it's never too late!
josh rising
jupiterone does. he is right now!
Shine
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
This I'm sure has been asked before but I'm curious to see how many tranceaddicts about light up a spliff here and there, or on a regular basis. Obviously I'm asking because the link between getting high and enjoying electronic music even more as a result cannot be denied (listening, not dancing!).

I light up regularly but I actually really wanna put the down, if at least for the better part of a given week. The we get here is just so god damn strong that it retards you. And if you wanna go for something weaker, it's usually garbage and unpleasant to smoke.

Are you a narc?
Alex
WHO HERE LIKES TO DO ALCOHOL, I HEAR IT'S ALL THE RAGE MANNO.
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by Shine
Are you a narc?

Are you an alt?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hardbeats100
me!
MrJiveBoJingles
A lot of the time drugs seem to transform people into idiots who can never stop talking about how high they were, that one time, or how high they plan to get next weekend.
nefardec
hey

what does your username mean?

MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
hey

what does your username mean?

:haha:
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec