return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
deodorant thread
View this Thread in Original format
JD8180
what types do you use? antiperspirants, deodorants, salt rock crystal, gels, sprays, solids??

I recently bought one of those natural salt rock crystal deodorants and I'm amazed. Not only does it feel like there's absolutely nothing on, but there is no fragrance at all, and I think it protects me from odor longer than other deodorants.

Highly recommended!
Sunsnail
sounds like a ty gimmick
Rose
Yeah I used to use this salt rock deodorant and it was awesome. Now I use Dove invisible solid.
Yohan
i use goldbond for my nuts
Rose
quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
i use goldbond for my nuts

do they stay fresh and itch free?
Yohan
quote:
Originally posted by Rose
do they stay fresh and itch free?

lol. not after you take a shower and you put on goldbond

you should try it:disbelief
bas
I have prescription strength stuff. I've never had a problem with odor, but other deodorants had wetness protection with the equivalent of a sandbag trying to withstand an ocean.
Surfmorworkless
Mitchum does it right!:wtf:
LoveHate
i naturally smell good.
Acton
I sweat Issey Miyake, so I have no need for deodorant.

Ian
i use an alcohol free one, either vaseline intensive care or nivea cool. They kill any sweaty smells and the cologne does the nice smell job.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by bas
I have prescription strength stuff. I've never had a problem with odor, but other deodorants had wetness protection with the equivalent of a sandbag trying to withstand an ocean.

Prescription strength? Wtf? I don't smell like burned ass-hair or anything, but I sweat RAIN-FORESTS here in the summer, and NOTHING stops that. It's just humid as . How well does it work?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement