return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Official c0r NFL Playoff Thread
View this Thread in Original format
RJT
So yeah - first two wild card games were today, both of which have been awesome games so far. Was glad to see Arizona move on, though I think they're bound to get bounced next week - you never know though, they played sooooo badly the last four weeks of the regular season that maybe they just got it all out of their systems and will dominate the playoffs this year.

As for the night game, another shootout, go Chargers!

(And am I the only one who would really, really love to see a Cardinals/Dolphins Super Bowl?)
Boomer187
Go LIONS!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Go LIONS!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I truly pity Lions fans. :(

And Browns fans and Bengals fans.
Boomer187
good thing for the lions is that I think they get the first 10 draft picks. That should patch up their offensive line :)
RJT
quote:
good thing for the lions is that I think they get the first 10 draft picks. That should patch up their offensive line :)

:stongue:

And maybe a quarterback who's both smart enough not to run out of the wrong end zone and not entirely washed up. :p
pkcRAISTLIN
did the jets make it? id like to see favre get a ring, even thought i think he's a cvnt.

otherwise i just wanna see a close superbowl. what date is it on?
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
did the jets make it? id like to see favre get a ring, even thought i think he's a cvnt.

otherwise i just wanna see a close superbowl. what date is it on?

Super Bowl is four weeks from tomorrow, and the Jets did not make it.

Favre is likely to retire, but he already has a ring. One he got in Green Bay. :happy2:
iclone
GO FISH! :disbelief
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Super Bowl is four weeks from tomorrow, and the Jets did not make it.

Favre is likely to retire, but he already has a ring. One he got in Green Bay. :happy2:

cheers. i have to take the day off to watch it coz the cvnts wont let me watch it at work.

i didnt know favre had a ring, that's why i thought he kept playing til he was 90.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
:stongue:

And maybe a quarterback who's both smart enough not to run out of the wrong end zone and not entirely washed up. :p

We can dream big, we can dream big

*gulp*

My alternate team to cheer for it Denver, so I am hoping Indy can hold off the chargers!

RJT
quote:
We can dream big, we can dream big

*gulp*

My alternate team to cheer for it Denver, so I am hoping Indy can hold off the chargers!

They're doing a pretty sound job in the second half.
Renzo
Great win for the Cards. Larry Fitzgerald is amazing. You really can't say enough about the guy's uncanny ability for the ball. And hopefully Boldin's hamstring improves very soon. They really need him next week.

And ffs...why aren't the Colts using Dominic Rhodes right now? Makes no sense. He is a much bigger threat in the open field than Addai ever will be. And I'm a huge Anthony Gonzalez fan. I'd like to see him get a score in the 4th quarter.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Privacy Statement