return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Good ol' Baltimore...
View this Thread in Original format
denys envy
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/lo...story?track=rss

Man accidentally leaves crack cocaine at store, police say
Police ID suspect after reviewing credit card information, surveillance video

quote:
A customer bought groceries at a Frederick store yesterday and walked out, but not before accidentally dropping a bag of crack cocaine while at the cash register, authorities said.

Employees of Bloom grocery, in the 2000 block of Yellow Springs Road, discovered the bag, which consisted of smaller packages of the drug inside the larger bag, lying on the floor, police said. They called the Frederick Police Department, and Officer John Hoxie came to the store, watched surveillance video, identified a suspect and reviewed credit card information, authorities said.

Hoxie went to the suspect's house and arrested him without incident, authorities said.

Police charged William R. Firey, 47, of the 2000 block of W. Green Palace Terrace, with drug possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine, and possession of the drug and drug paraphernalia.

Firey posted $7,500 bond yesterday and was released from jail, according to electronic court records.

ty deal dude.
david.michael
I live right next to a "Yellow Springs Road"... weird.
Aortik
At this hotel I was once working at, 2 people checked into an Executive Suite early in the afternoon and then stepped into the restaurant for a few minutes before going up to their room. They accidentially dropped their wallet [even though it wasn't theirs] and, ex-Dealer that my boss was, decided to rifle through it to see what he could find. Out pops an eighth of Crystal Meth. At which point, him and I being the only ones who have seen it, my boss offers to split it with me. :wtf:

I refused him, as I don't want anything to do with that , so he brought it to our General Manager who was some whistle-blower on the phone with the cops like 30 seconds later. I don't know what the cops did to these people, but over a course of 9 hours, 8 different officers and 2 dogs were up in their room with them before finally taking them out in cuffs. We didn't give them their money back.
Lebezniatnikov
To be fair, Frederick is like 50 miles from B'More. ;)
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
To be fair, Frederick is like 50 miles from B'More. ;)

We all know where he bought it.
Renzo
He's not the mayor. He has no business smoking crack cocaine.
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
We all know where he bought it.

haha, fair enough.
The17sss
what's a 47 year old man doing still smoking the rock?
Lebezniatnikov
XaNaX
when you walk into the building I work at you have to pass through metal detectors which are manned by sheriff's deputies. one day I was standing in the lobby talking to someone and notice this guy getting wanded because he set off the detector. the wand goes off on his pocket so the deputy asks him to empty his pocket. he pulls out a small metal container which the deputy opens and it is full of drugs - coke, crack and weed, and they promptly arrest him. how massive of a dumbass must you be to walk through the metal detector with your drugs in a metal container

The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX how massive of a dumbass must you be to walk through the metal detector with your drugs in a metal container

reminds me of when Damon Stoudemire got busted at the airport with weed that he had wrapped up in tin foil when he went through the metal detector :stongue:
Halcyon+On+On
Tin foil isn't even metal though... it's tin. It's even in the ing name. Jesus.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement