return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Need Some Serious Help
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.
Well let me start at the beginning. When I was very young I would get suspended for getting into constant fights in school. I started in around grade 5 and when downhill from there. I would get into trouble every day for a number of reasons. Well my problem is that now I can't fight, by that I do not mean that I am weak or unskilled but for some reason even if I have reason to should I can't. I could be twice the guys size and know I am stronger and for some reason I get all shaky and scared. There are certain people that I should have beaten senseless in my school right now but havn't for fear of something I don't really know. I'm not sure what has changed me from pure fighter to the exact opposite but what am I supposed to do? I've tried fixing the problem but don't know whats causing it. Today for example I wasn't even really scared of the guy who started mouthing me or threatening me but I didn't want to fight. I think that part of it is other people. By that I mean I don't like having an audience for fighting. This isn't really the problem since I am just plain scared to fight anyone, regardless of who they are, so what exactly is my problem? I really need to fix this not to get into senseless fights but to at least stand up for myself without fear.
lMIlk
its cool you want to fight, but don't fight retards
KilldaDJ
play fight a bit, then start smacking him a bit harder etc...
or kick/punch him in the nashers and run away :happy2:
Orbax
As you get older a sense of conscience comes into play a lot, and its harder to actually attack other humans. Ive been boxing since 6th grade and there was a period where I didnt like to do it and I wouldnt fight all that much...it was in highschool early years. Weird. If you want the key to being able to fight, swear. Start swearing as hard and vilely as you possibly can. Yell as loud as you can "IF YOU DONT SHUT THE UP IM GONNA SMEAR YOUR IN HEAD ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN PAVEMENT AND WATCH AS YOU IN BLOOD SPLASHES EVERYWHERE! I WILL SMASH YOU IN HEAD INTO THE GROUND SO HARD I WILL WITNESS THE LIGHT OF LIFE FADE FROM YOUR MOTHER ING EYES IF YOU UTTER ONE MORE IN WORD! NOW BACK THE OFF"

its been a proven study that swear words are stored in the left side of your brain, where as the other words are stored in the right side. This phenomenon is mainly because swear words are emotion words. They lead to violence. If you start swearing long and creatively, you work yourself into a frenzy. If you say something like what I say, in about 10 seconds youll have to be holding yourself back you are gonna wanna do it so bad. So swear, thats the key to violence.
tranceDJ
Dude! What are you pissed that you don't have the will to fight...there's enough violence in the world, why create more? The only time you need to fight is when its absolutley necessary and at that time no one holds back. I too don't like fighting at all, I think people who fight a lot for stupid reasons are s anyway.
Orbax
ok I just thought of some more. The main thing you have to do is prime your body and your mind to fight. A lot of people think action follow emotion, but for many things the action COMES BEFORE EMOTION. So you arent going to FEEL like fighting, and then get all ready. You get ready, and then you are ready. Do things like lean forward, clench your teeth, clench your fists, flex really hard like you are preparing to have someone run into you, just tense your whole body up, breath hard and fast, open your eyes as wide as you can. When you are screaming at them, alter your pitch. Start off in a whisper, and then between one syllable and the next go to a roar. Practice, this is a really hard skill to get, for a while you will have a long slide to the roar, you want it to be instant. When you are yelling at them, touch noses. You will be AMAZED at how people get when you violate their personal space. spray spittle on them as you yell. One of the best defenses you can have is a good offense. You will find that if you do this, 90% of the people on earth will back off. If you think someone is a serious threat, dont get in close. Square off, put your hands up. Dont even bull with them. If they say you, and you stand there bend your knees and throw your hands up in a body position that screams "in try me bitch" a lot of the more serious people back off too , becuase people are scared of things that might hurt them, a lot of these people will be used to bullying people and not expecting a real fight.
Fir3start3r
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
As you get older a sense of conscience comes into play a lot, and its harder to actually attack other humans. Ive been boxing since 6th grade and there was a period where I didnt like to do it and I wouldnt fight all that much...it was in highschool early years. Weird. If you want the key to being able to fight, swear. Start swearing as hard and vilely as you possibly can. Yell as loud as you can "IF YOU DONT SHUT THE UP IM GONNA SMEAR YOUR IN HEAD ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN PAVEMENT AND WATCH AS YOU IN BLOOD SPLASHES EVERYWHERE! I WILL SMASH YOU IN HEAD INTO THE GROUND SO HARD I WILL WITNESS THE LIGHT OF LIFE FADE FROM YOUR MOTHER ING EYES IF YOU UTTER ONE MORE IN WORD! NOW BACK THE OFF"

its been a proven study that swear words are stored in the left side of your brain, where as the other words are stored in the right side. This phenomenon is mainly because swear words are emotion words. They lead to violence. If you start swearing long and creatively, you work yourself into a frenzy. If you say something like what I say, in about 10 seconds youll have to be holding yourself back you are gonna wanna do it so bad. So swear, thats the key to violence.

Lovely...:rolleyes:

On the flip side of that...
It takes a bigger man to walk away anyways.
You don't loose 'respect' for walking away. Respect from whom?? <-- think about that one for a bit.

So someone shot their mouth off, big deal.
What's funny is that if you just sit there and listen to them, evenually everyone will turn from you to them and get annoyed with them. The antagonist starts looking like the a$$hole.
Evenually the guy with the big mouth will notice this change and stop or move on.
I telling you right now that this is HARD, cause you really want to do something, but believe me, the outcome is much better and the respect you get from that is much greater than any other action you could have done.
Now if someone actually starts swinging...then of course...defend yourself, but let them make the first actual move.
Best of luck and don't be too worried about it.
It could be a good thing. :)
Orbax
but really, pretty much the only times I fight, is when a guy is messing with a girl. Most people dont even mess with me, becuase after you get the attitude "im not gonna take peoples anymore" people somehow sense that and dont give yah none. For the most part if its some little punk ass, just kick a leg behind him push his chest. If you humiliate someone they are less likely to be smartasses in the future. Fighting is a last resort. The other stuff I was saying will intimidate and humiliate, which ends so many fights. If you do stuff like say "Ill even let you have the first punch, but you had better hope to God you knock me out with that first punch, cuz then im comin after you. You have 5 seconds to swing, or you are a and this fight is over" then count down. Most people wont swing and then they look like pansies and wont do it anymore. Some smart ass kids who think they are tough need to get their asses kicked though. It lets the wind out of them and will make their lives better in the long run. You are actually helping them.
Orbax
I am but a peaceful man

Blue.
Not quite sure what my problem is. I've tried prepping and all that but for some reason I get scared, last time I let the guy beat the out of me and didn't even hti him back, I dunno wtf is wrong but I need someway to go back to the way things were before. I think what I fear is fighting, not the people, not the pain but fighting. Sounds weird but I dunno wtf it is....

KilldaDJ
basically be a vicious bastard :D
fck it, just hit the gay and run away
Blue.
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
basically be a vicious bastard :D
fck it, just hit the gay and run away

Well I would do that but I dunno I guess I stopped being a violent person, anyone know a way to re-warp myself? lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement