return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
what's wrong with me??!!??
View this Thread in Original format
PatMcGroin
alright, so a little more than 3 weeks ago my g/f and i broke up....we were in love, blah blah blah....i'm over her now, she's over me, it was a good break-up, we're still good friends, blah blah blah

anyway...to the point....i am currently flirting/hitting on THREE different girls all at the same time!! actually there is a fourth too, but i won't count her, cuz we're best friends....but still....i never have done anything like this, its very much unlike me!! its not my nature, and i know its pretty much impossible to be with any of these girls for a whole bunch of reasons, the most important, distance....anyway....why can't i stop??? have any of you ever expericenced the same thing???? what in the world is going on?!
SportTrance
nothing is wrong, seems pretty normal lol
Slylee
i went through the same thing after my break up...u are just happy that you are FREEEEEEE! YAY...just dont get carried away cuz ppl have feelings..that's what i learned anyway..later player:toocool:
PatMcGroin
the first week i wasn't happy at all...now i really feel free....but i never feel restricted in a relationship......now i'm not looking for a relationship, just some fun :)

edit: but its just ridicilous...i mean i'll be talking to these girls and out of no where i'll start cracking up....i can't even keep a straight face, thats how blatent all this flirting is....i'm sitting here cracking up! and don't really know why
Slylee
u are becoming one w/ the player in you:)
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
u are becoming one w/ the player in you:)

hehe....how i wish that was so, but i think if it came down to it, i'd make sure the girls knew we were just having fun to avoid any hurt, if anything ever did happen....so when it comes down to it, i'm still that good "honest" guy.....bah
Dj Zinni
A great man once said tag and bag, thats my 2 cents! lol

that great man was ghandi, or adam corolla.... Im not sure which
Juricimo
yeah, i've done such myslef as well...it's maybe got something to do with the fact you are no longer commited, and just letting out all the flirtiness you couldnt have done when with your girl;)

enjoy it though...flirting is hella fun

>JM<
Dj_Activated
I'm lucky if I even can get ONE girl's attention :stongue:
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Zinni
A great man once said tag and bag, thats my 2 cents! lol

that great man was ghandi, or adam corolla.... Im not sure which

hehe...that reminds me, i asked a girl last night about all this, and she told me "the rule of 4 f's"
find 'em, fool 'em, f*ck 'em, forget 'em

now i thought that was damn funny coming from a girl :eyes:

quote:
Originally posted by Juricimo
enjoy it though...flirting is hella fun

oh no doubt, i'm having a great time, i really feel great...i'm on cloud 9 so to speak, and its all without having any responsibily! but you think one girl would be enough??? none of this fits me at all, lol

butterfly
you should LIVE while you are single. sounds like you are doing a good job. keep it up. no need to rush into another relationship.
The Lost Dog

Thats what happens when ya leave a "lovin" relationship,
You make up for lost time and catch up with those offers
which were chucked at you when you couldn't accept them.

-Totally normal mate.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement