return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
overseas separation
View this Thread in Original format
kiev_42
So yeah, its pretty rare that I post here but I need some advice / past experience from you guys regarding something important thats about to go down in my life -

My girlfriend who ive been with for two years is moving to another country to study abroad for 6 months.. Although were both fairly young (both 22) Im sure that shes "the one". Still, a 6 month separation is a pretty long time, although she will no matter be coming back here to finish her last year of school. Theres been a lot of tension in our relationship recently as the date is soon coming up, and shes spent many nights telling me she doesnt want to loose me (pretty hard conversations to deal with.) anyway, I obviously feel the same way. Still, neither of us have ever delt with anything like this before, and as much as Id want to stay together with her I dont know what to expect.

Advice/ comments?
please be positive, im pretty depressed :confused:
Frenchie
Message Lira.

..oh wait.
boris_the_bear
just have confidence in your gf and hope for the better

also, post pics goddamit!!!
narcism
6 months isn't forever
if you both want to stay in the relationship, give it a try, the worst thing that could happen is for it to fail. If it does then at least you can say you gave it a go.
Cpt.Cocaine
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Message Lira.

..oh wait.

The OP was making me laugh...

But then you made me sad. :(
The17sss
August was 6 months ago. Think about how fast the time went between then and now. If she doesn't want to lose you, and you don't want to lose her, you'll cope until she comes back man.

I know it may feel like your world is coming unglued, but put it in perspective man. You're 22, you have plenty of friends I'm sure, and if this is the worst thing you've had to deal with then you're doing alright. You'll be fine ;)
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
you have plenty of friends I'm sure

Hey, let's not jump to conclusions here. He's posting this on an internet forum, after all :p
pkcRAISTLIN
she's gonna get overseas cock.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
she's gonna get overseas cock.

Yep. Which is your chance to get some local :)
biznology
i did it, it was the beginning of the relationship tho. its not easy on either end, but if you are serious its totally do able. if you arent, then its a blessing since you will know whether you should be together at the end|

rT19
long distance relationships are hard to deal with
if you guys truly love eachother then it will work out
if not.. shes ganna get her self a foreign dick.

o btw.. shes not moving to toronto is she? cuz... u know... i can keep an eye on her if u want..
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by rT19
a foreign dick.

This usually doesn't involve circumcision... so if your lady is an American, this may save you. Chicks born and raised in the States don't take to well to the dirty anteater look.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement