return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
I can't believe there's not a thread about this already....
View this Thread in Original format
squirrelly
The Bachelor? Jason Mesnick? Complete douchebag?

I literally, have never watched, not even one season - but Monday night we were eating dinner and there was nothing else on TV [that wasn't already recording] so I said "whatever, let's just watch The Bachelor" - only to be completely disgusted.

Propose to one, dump her on national television, and go back to the other? Dude - WTF? The worst part about it is that little freaking kid! He's been with woman #1 the past couple of weeks, and he just switches women on him? What's he supposed to think?

And now, woman #2 and him are prancing all over the place saying "we're SOOO happy" - seriously? Have some class. Apparently he was staying in touch and seeing woman #2 while he was engaged to woman #1.

What a .
Clovis
Yeah, I don't watch TV mostly because of the above. But thanks for reminding me Sarah.
squirrelly
I'm just amazed. I watch TV shows that are CLEARLY made-up stories. Is that what reality shows have come to? (I haven't watched anything like the bachelor/ette, real world, America's next top model, etc in years)

//edit

I don't have an h in my name :o
Slylee
i didnt watch it but my mom and sister have sucked me into it for previous seasons. the girls are getting stupider and more dramatic (more bull scripted in) so i dont care for it any more.

i just nominated my friend for the next round of it online yesterday though lol he's a PERFECT candidate. tall and good looking and successful, comes from a big family, likes to surf and compete in triathalons, etc... it's like he was meant for the show.
bas
It's scripted "reality" for drama. What did you expect? You think these people really get married? :stongue:
rT19
gay
this show makes my penis soft
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by rT19
gay
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by squirrelly
I'm just amazed. I watch TV shows that are CLEARLY made-up stories. Is that what reality shows have come to? (I haven't watched anything like the bachelor/ette, real world, America's next top model, etc in years)

"Reality" television in this country is the biggest televised mass storm of stupidity I have ever seen broadcast. I literally despise everyone involved. They're turning this country into a bunch of complete idiots by sending this example to every corner of the states. That + the TV advertising that gets more and more ridiculous by the hour is mostly why I don't watch TV, then theres cable news and local news, which is a whole other rant in itself. TV sucks unless you have directv/tivo and record good shows.

It is a shock if you weren't aware of these programs, I remember when I first started watching some of them at a friends house a few years ago, when my only previous encounter with "reality" TV was growing up watching "The Real World" on MTV.

quote:

//edit

I don't have an h in my name :o

lol I was gonna edit that but I'm lazy :p
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
"Reality" television in this country is the biggest televised mass storm of stupidity I have ever seen broadcast. I literally despise everyone involved. They're turning this country into a bunch of complete idiots by sending this example to every corner of the states.

+1 million

quote:
TV sucks unless you have directv/tivo and record good shows.

+ 1 billion
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Just Torrent the shows u want, and skip paying for TiVo/TV period

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by rT19
gay
woscar
No ing ideas (or good ones for that matter) on TV anymore.

They are airing like The Celebrity Apprentice for s sake :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement