return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
The 3 types of clubbers
View this Thread in Original format
Beamish
The Jumping Candy Bar
Lots of cool colors, a lollipop, strange stuff in the hair and many of them looks gay. 50% just thinks it's cool to look like an alien and likes to party the other 50% are the same but they have a huge interest and knowledge of the music

The Party dudes
Tiesto who?... Doesnt know that much about the music, doenst care if the Dj drops a tune wrong sometimes. It is so cool just to be there and pop a pill. Imagine what he can tell his friend in School on monday. Says he enjoys the music mostly because it is cool and in some areas of the world "underground" ...hmm USA....

The Wannabe DJ
When his favourite DJ plays it's like Christmas, likes to dance but not like the candy bars. Gets a boner when the Dj drops a fat tune and shows his skills at the decks. Finds the Candybars a bit annoying cos they tend to destroy his experience for the night.

Fopr all of you that doesn't understand, this was just made to be fun reading. I think I am mostly cat. 3

What about you?
KilldaDJ
1. gay ones
2. annoying ones
3. stupid ones

lol, nah ive never met any clubbers, they all seem a bit 'over-the-top'
DJ Chrono
3. exept I really am a DJ.
Beamish
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
1. gay ones
2. annoying ones
3. stupid ones

lol, nah ive never met any clubbers, they all seem a bit 'over-the-top'

LOL
SlinkySkev
Number 1 sort of.

I don't go clubbing a lots but when I do I tend to look "gay" and "like an alien".
I also try and be a bit of a DJ.
Arya
none of the above:p
Miss Proximus
I am MYSELF :)
attacc
individuals go clubbing
dj_cuba
...also the sad past-it house clubbers who are generally in their mid-late thirties with stupid little beards and those saggy looking record bags slung round their sholders going on about how great their funky twisted techy groovy underground crisp cool chigaco breaks are, then slagging of trance saying it's dead before slating it again for being cheesy and commercial:rolleyes: they look half dead when they go clubbing anyway cuz they don't need that candy kid music and big euphoric breakdowns to 'av a good time you see? it's all about the funky vibe! go pete tong!!
flystyler
Hmmmmm. I love the music, and the djs, and i am a cyber. Not a candy kid like in america. Find out what a cyber is, coz a lot of people dont no

The pictures tell the story on my site :)

UKTA meet ups :)

DuMonde TrAnCeR
i call the hard housers over here candy kids, coz they are the same really, hard houses take way too much ket/ geebee and themselve sup which runnign aroudn covered in pokemon.

i dont care what your are, as long as you bee yourself, and dont discriminate peopel for doign what they want, you could dress "normal" for all i care, as long as you dont try and mock those you dont...
Te Ka
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
...also the sad past-it house clubbers who are generally in their mid-late thirties with stupid little beards and those saggy looking record bags slung round their sholders going on about how great their funky twisted techy groovy underground crisp cool chigaco breaks are, then slagging of trance saying it's dead before slating it again for being cheesy and commercial:rolleyes: they look half dead when they go clubbing anyway cuz they don't need that candy kid music and big euphoric breakdowns to 'av a good time you see? it's all about the funky vibe! go pete tong!!

lol, thats the best comment ive heard in a while. So in' true!

As for type of clubber. 3. except i spin aswell. I don't have anything against "Candy kids" or "Cybers" if they respect the music, if there just there to get ed up it pisses me off, especialy if they think "their" the ones who are into it the most.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement