return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
The owls are not what they seem
View this Thread in Original format
Meat187
I just thought I'd point that out. On a somewhat related subject, that gum you like is going to come back in style.
Silky Johnson
SuspicionVandit
you think you can scare me, but you can't.
That owl out there is real. I've thrown rocks at it and when I do, it flaps around. There is no camera inside of it. Sometimes it watches me, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes even when I am up in my room rubbing my face against my bed on ecstasy, the owl isn't even there.
You don't scare me man. You make these threats about how you've wired my phone and put camera owls in my trees and how you're gonna bust me on my Warez business and extradite me back to France where I'll be imprisoned for my crimes bla bla bla. Then you sign up on TA thinking you can intimidate me because you've found where I like to spend my computer time on.

Yeah well come and get me nigga. I'm right here. Come here. I left the door unlocked and I've left a special surprise for you and your FBI informants. I don't run, you run. You run and you die. die forever.
Silky Johnson
Somebody forgot to get their injection of flupenthixol.
bas
Anyone remember when Del changed everyone's avatar to the Orly owl like 8 months after the internet deemed it no longer funny? Total Swamper-fail.
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Somebody forgot to get their injection of crazy pills.

Fixed for the COR ;)
Silky Johnson
Pshhh stupid, you don't inject pills. :o
Omega_Blue
quote:

you can with a micron filter + water :o
Acton
quote:

That's what crazy people say :eek:
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
you can with a micron filter + water :o

The medicine still wouldn't have the same effect. Dummy!!

Omega_Blue
quote:
The medicine still wouldn't have the same effect. Dummy!!

i was talking about morphine or oxycodone, not crazy pills :o

..not that i would suggest anyone to do something like that.
TranceGiant
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
I just thought I'd point that out. On a somewhat related subject, that gum you like is going to come back in style.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement