return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
new habs
View this Thread in Original format
Enjoy
"The Canadiens acquired centre Scott Gomez, winger Tom Pyatt and defenceman Mike Busto from the New York Rangers in exchange for winger Chris Higgins and defencemen Doug Janik, Ryan McDonagh and Pavel Valentenko."

thoughts?
malek
that's so 4pm.:rolleyes:
Enjoy
sorry i dont f5 tsn all day
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
sorry i dont f5 tsn all day

rds dude.

i'm just trying to block you in your own thread like you do to so many others:p
Enjoy
quote:
Originally posted by malek
rds dude.

haha yes, of course
princesultan
meh....gomez....meh....was never really a fan
Spin Laden
Armin just got signed to a seven-year extension
Spin Laden
quote:
Originally posted by malek
that's so 4pm.:rolleyes:

:p
kanaBEATya
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden

LOL.
RayRayy
if yur gonna play Jacques Martin style hockey u need guys like Gomez who thrived in this system in Jersey... i juss don't like his salary figure.

Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden

with Bal en Blanc

hahahahahha sorry I couldn't resist it

Concerning Gomez:

Love his style, we need a fast moving center to get the puck to the net, hoping they pair someone like Gomez up with Kovalev (if he accepts the deal Gainey sent him which I think he will)

I really don't think Koivu will be offered a contract... this is just my two cents but Kovalev plays his best hockey when he's wearing the C... so if that's what he needs to bring the up to Montreal I say give it to him...
Vermz
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
this is just my two cents but Walker does his best swimming records when he's wearing the C (Leader of the American swimmer team)...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement