return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
A question for the cor
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
so this chick's mom dies and she's at the funeral and meets the man of her dreams. love at first sight, bla bla bla. she's so caught up in the funeral and her mom's death, she never gets his name and number. she can't stop thinking about him she's madly in love with him. 2 weeks later she murders her sister.

why did she murder her sister?
Sunsnail
This might've stumped me in elementary school.
Echo of Silence
Prolly because she hoped the guy would show up at her sister's funeral.
Slylee
lol it's not that kind of riddle.

why did she do it? just guess. throw whatever you think of out there as an answer.
DjWhooCares
damn misread it lol

hmm twins and the twin sister got buttseksd by the dude??
Banora
Dude was sister's new boyfriend.
Slylee
i'll give everyone a chance to post an answer and tell you what's up w/ the thread tomorrow
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by Banora
Dude was sister's new boyfriend.

lol that was my answer too
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
Prolly because she hoped the guy would show up at her sister's funeral.
SYSTEM-J
Echo Of Silence is right.

This is the question designed to test if you think like a serial killer. The moral is: stop bitching about EOS.

EDIT: And I've just ed up Slylee's thread. I wouldn't rant at me, because I got the right answer when I was first asked, too.

Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Echo Of Silence is right.

This is the question designed to test if you think like a serial killer. The moral is: stop bitching about EOS.

way to ruin it pencil dick.

anyway that pretty much clears everything up about whether or not EOS is a psychotic bitch:stongue:
trancechan
because she wouldn't let her have a break of her kit-kat bar!

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement