return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Official 2009-2010 NFL Season Thread
View this Thread in Original format
inconspicuous
Brandon Stokley...omg.

And I knew Brees vs. Detroit was gonna be brutal, but oh MY.
LeopoldStotch
go saints! :stongue:
inconspicuous
my boss screwed up the points for our work league, so I wound up with 67 points for brees this week on yahoo. :stongue:
Nerologic
Raiders SUCK!

Go Bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vlad
The Bills really dropped the ball against the Pats, they should have won that game.
Nerologic
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
The Bills really dropped the ball against the Pats, they should have won that game.

Yeah the Bills should have one, if so they would have broken their loosing streak against New England.

Now we are both tied with 12-0, us against the Raiders and New England against the Bills.
inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

I hate the Patriots and knew that was going to happen, one way or another. It was painful to watch.
winston
DA BEARS AND PITTSBURGH.

GO PATRIOTS, GO GIANTS, GO PHINS.

:stongue: Pittsburgh, the misplaced city in the east coast. that hole belongs in the midwest

florida is home, baby. :toocool:
inconspicuous
Chicago looks damn good so far. So weird to see a QB avoid a sack while wearing a Bears uniform.
winston
quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
Chicago looks damn good so far. So weird to see a QB avoid a sack while wearing a Bears uniform.

jay cutler was my QB on fantasy last month, but i used to switch him with eli manning.

i need to fix my fantasy, i've been away.

LeopoldStotch
denver looks to be the front runner to "attempt" to overthrow san diego for the afc "worst" division. boy does this division suck with oakland, denver, and kansas city in the mix. can we switch one of these teams with an eastern team? that would be much better. san diego has won the division 4 out of the last 5 years. however, a 3-4 record in those playoff years ain't going to cut it. 2 1 and outs, 1 change in the conf championship, and 1 chance in the 2nd round? laughable. they currently don't look like they have a chance against the big dogs like baltimore, pittsburgh, indianapolis, and the pats.

the nfc "worst" division looks almost just as bad with the hapless rams and the enigmatic seahawks. cardinals are just as enigmatic, looking solid against the jaguars after looking lost last week, and the 49ers figure if they win 5 division games this year, they have a good chance to win the division.
Nerologic
Well we might have lost today to one of the big dogs; but we lost to ourselves, like always. I am not even going to begin on the game, because in the end it doesn't matter we lost over stupid simple mistakes.

The only thing I can say is that we put up a VERY good fight working with out key players. We played a top team and it was a strong game all the way through. Ravens didn't pull away as hard as you would think, they barely did.

We play the Steelers in 2 weeks, that game will be very telling on how strong we are. And soon after that we play Denver. We will take out Denver unless we get screwed over by the refs like last year...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Privacy Statement