return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Kirk Cameron's back again!
View this Thread in Original format
The17sss
.... to save all of you from making the mistake of developing rational thought. I can't stand this narrow minded jesus freak. I'd love to see him have a debate with Christopher Hitchens.

p.s.- this video is brought to you by the same two guys who think bananas not only appeared on Earth in their current form, but that they are, in fact, a fruit-formed "atheists' nightmare."--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4
lenazi
not anything new. he has been doing tons of stuff like this for years, not to mention starring in a few big christian movies.
Renzo
Rush Limbaugh is much more dangerous than Kirk Cameron ever will be.

It's the truth.
Renzo
Besides, Growing Pains was great. For that alone, he gets a free pass.
Acton
I do love Jesus bashers with zero evidence to support their theories.
shaw
inb4pkc
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Acton

I do love Jesus lovers with zero evidence to support their theories.
aNYthing
quote:
Originally posted by Acton

Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

lol
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

+1

:stongue: so true. we can't prove god doesn't exist so I guess by fiat that means he must exist.

Lira
Darwin's racism? Is he insane!? Darwin was an abolitionist, for Christ's sake!

Anyway, what saddens me the most is the fact that evangelists keep attacking Darwin when he's not the responsible for the rise of current atheism. Even Freud played a much important role...
Nrg2Nfinit
im pretty sure Einstein was agnostic

And you can't place agnostic with atheist in the same category. Thats like placing Islam and Christianity in the same category and segregating judaism. Doesn't make sense.

This belongs in the creationism vs evolution thread.

How can you say intelligent design is the truth when its been proven incorrect. If our future scientists will be studying intelligent design we're doomed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement