return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Emoshit...
View this Thread in Original format
Joss Weatherby
fuuuuuuuuh fml lol...

I can not get over that fuggin girl, yes, the same ing one I have made threads about for the last ing 5 years. It sucks ass, I havent talked to her or seen her in over a year and to be honest I do not even think about her that often but about once or twice a month, sometimes many more times I will have really vivid dreams that involve her in some way and then the next day I am totally down in the dumps.

She doesn't even live in the same state anymore and the status of our friendship is unknown at best (which sucks cause we didnt get into a fight like we usually do and stop talking... :nervous: course never calling probably was the reason this time).

Anyways. FML. I do not feel any urge to really go after any other girl, which sucks ass cause I need to get my dick wet. Yep.

Anyways, thought I'd give Jay and Hal and whoever else some ammo, nothing beats a pathetic, out of work, no school, play video games all day guy who can not get over the massive crush/infatuation that he had on his one of his best friends/neighbor girls and has been in this rut going on a decade almost. :wtf: :mad:
Slipmat
I don't care.
echosystm
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
fuuuuuuuuh fml lol...

are you a virgin?

i'm not trying to give you , it is an honest question.
wing
find her number

call
KilldaDJ
iTranscendence

Seriously though, either

1.Man up find this ing girl and tell her how you feel, which has a high probability of her thinking you are a creepy ing loser, or she'll actually buy it/has feelings for you, but it won't matter cause you are broke and have no way to get at that , and LDR's almost always end bad anyway.

2. Get the over it, there are 6 billion people on this planet, over half of them are women, you can find some other broad in your immediate vicinity to pine over, who you will never get either, or be stuck in friend zone.

3. Locate a hooker, hate her for having such a pathetic existence, and move on.
Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by iTranscendence
1.Man up find this ing girl and tell her how you feel, which has a high probability of her thinking you are a creepy ing loser, or she'll actually buy it/has feelings for you, but it won't matter cause you are broke and have no way to get at that , and LDR's almost always end bad anyway.

That was a bad enough idea the first time, somehow I doubt that an encore would be helpful...
basd
http://qdb.us/?51339
iTranscendence
I just put it out there Arbiter, I think he should go with option 3.
iTranscendence
quote:
Originally posted by basd
http://qdb.us/?51339

:stongue: :stongue:

Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by iTranscendence
I just put it out there Arbiter, I think he should go with option 3.

Well, I agree with that.
we_R_DNA
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
I will have really vivid dreams that involve her in some way and then the next day I am totally down in the dumps.

I have a girl like this in my life; I got super high one night and told her we cannot date anymore; she cried and cried; I held her n said, "I love you." Then we parted ways, ever since then she has shown up in my dreams.

These song represents that time I was high and let her go:

Haris C feat. Anthya - Tonight (Nightshift Remix) by Nightshift

I am kinda like you though; I have this longing for her. It is on a purely abstract non-physical existence that her and I apparently get to meet. In a dream.

Dreams are real. What are dreams, we really don't know, but they are real.

The reason I let her go was to test out this experiment on love.
I figured if the love was real; absolutely true and real, when I let her go from my physical desires she will still be there.

I go existing on earth; she is getting married now; to a guy who had sex with multiple girls while dating her. . .

I'm left with my dreams. . .of her

At least I let her go, and got the chance to move on with life.

This song represents her stilling being on my subconscious mind.

After all Dreams are real
All we share are Dreams
Anyone who says other wise
Answers incorrectly
What they believe

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement