return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Craigslist
View this Thread in Original format
mdamon7278
Trying to sell some of my on there before I move next month, was wondering if anyone has had any success selling stuff on there, this is the 5th time I am posting on there to get rid of furniture, speakers and other things, all I have gotten is people asking WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many questions, and spammers. I was told to post and delete the old posts and make new posts every two days to get to the top of the list, so far after a week, I'm not getting much luck :mad:
leph555
I sold plenty of stuff there, just dont meet in a dark ally, or you are asking for an anal raping
Capitalizt
Post a bunch of pics to avoid stupid questions.
mdamon7278
quote:
Originally posted by leph555
I sold plenty of stuff there, just dont meet in a dark ally, or you are asking for an anal raping

How long did it take ya to sell, and im not worried, I have guns :gsmile:
MrJiveBoJingles
mdamon7278
quote:
Originally posted by Capitalizt
Post a bunch of pics to avoid stupid questions.

Believe I have, i give everything little detail on what I'm selling, how old it is, how long, the condition of it, the make, everything and yet people still ask me a 1000 questions
leph555
i usually sell within the week of the posting, never had to repost the ad
yukii
i've never had that problem. i just put im selling stuff then just a bullet list and my number but i say text only, i feel weird talking to absolute strangers if they call.
i get a few spam emails which i delete but people usually text me from there, i sold my xbox, controllers, & games to some weird cholo guy, thankfully i told him to meet me at a mall parking lot :stongue:
mdamon7278
Thats why I never go into sales, I cant even sell my own fast :haha:
get nyce
i've sold a lot of on craigslist, i think one time back when I was 18 or something, I posted a box of junk like a broken printer, a spider web of cables, some old computer speakers, an iomega jazz drive with a stuck cartridge in it and the guy basically met me infront of my apt, he handed me $75 and I handed him a box with all this crap in it. It was awesome, that $75 went straight to a quarter of bud

That reminds me, I need to clear out all my sneaker boxes, some high-end cycling stuff, so the picture taking resumes!

FALL BACK MOTHAAZ

mdamon7278
quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
i've sold a lot of on craigslist, i think one time back when I was 18 or something, I posted a box of junk like a broken printer, a spider web of cables, some old computer speakers, an iomega jazz drive with a stuck cartridge in it and the guy basically met me infront of my apt, he handed me $75 and I handed him a box with all this crap in it. It was awesome, that $75 went straight to a quarter of bud

That reminds me, I need to clear out all my sneaker boxes, some high-end cycling stuff, so the picture taking resumes!

FALL BACK MOTHAAZ

Dam im selling a 6 piece living room set, 400 watt speakers, and a couple of hard drives, what am I doing wrong then :mad:
leph555
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Dam im selling a 6 piece living room set, 400 watt speakers, and a couple of hard drives, what am I doing wrong then :mad:

not offering free blow jobs in return
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement