return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
> c a n a d a <
View this Thread in Original format
colibri
:eyespop:
DJ Eco
USA isn't playing half the game they played last time around, this is horrible :(
colibri
:crazy:
osterzone
USA will tie it up in the third...they looked a little fatigued there at the end of the period but Luongo looks very weak once you get past the Canadian defense.

The US team though is getting too anxious with the puck. I would say 4 out of every 5 shots they made this game so far have been wide.
yankeeBaby
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco
USA isn't playing half the game they played last time around, this is horrible :(

+1 they arent playing well :( :(

I suppose I would take consolation that we werent supposed to make it this far in the first place, but that doesnt help right now :( :(
colibri
DJ Eco
ZACH PARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
osterzone
Lmao...I'm watching the game with my brother and three friends in my room and when Parise scored everyone went ape...soda cans flying...chairs flying from jumping out of our seats...we all hugged lololol
osterzone
USA needs to throw everything at Luongo the first five minutes of the OT period...he's playing very scared out there.
colibri

09vdubgti
i was saying they werent going to lose on their home country.
osterzone
USA came out and played, once again, way too passive in that OT period.

They were lucky enough to tie it up in the last minute, but all throughout the game the defense was way too loose and fatigued. Some of the big guys on D, like Rafalski, Jack Johnson, etc., didn't show up offensively or defensively.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement