return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Just had one of my nostrils cauterized
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Mikey Mike
Does anyone know at what point I'm allowed to start blowing my nose again? The doctor said not to blow, sneeze or touch it but it soon occurred to me after I left that he'd failed to mention how long for.

A google search has supplied a wealth of varying results ranging from 3 days to 2 weeks. If I can't blow my nose for 2 weeks I may stab someone.
Lews
I had that done a few years ago. I think my doctor just told me to be careful for a few hours - a day or two.

Call his office and ask, just to make sure. Never hurts.
zoogla
why did you have that done?
Ivand
too much blow
chlola
Too much blow his nose?
Poor baby. <3
Ian
honestly try 3 days mate and see how it feels then. If you're not at all sure then don't. If you do, dibs on whatever brain matter you repel.
DJ Mikey Mike
Developed an allergy of some sort (a dust one I think) over the last half a year. Then a few weeks back I started getting pretty regular nose bleeds.

The doctor only works the morning on a Saturday so I couldn't contact him to ask. This is probably about as uncomfortable as I've ever felt. sake.
EricB.
pick it carefully like its recess time right before summer break, its the playground futbol championship and the only two kids left is a fat one and a nerdy one
Schadenfreude
q tip.
Chris Crossland
That sucks, I hardly ever sneeze or blow my nose.

DigitalPhoenix
Mash a pill and snort the out of it...

Call me in the morning!
:gsmile:
Blake
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement