return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Jersey Shore is the worst show ever made
View this Thread in Original format
EgosXII
ok, all reality tv shows are horrible.
Keeping up with the Kardashians made me really angry.

but, Jersey Shore?

What the Actual ???

A world where jersey shore can not only exist, but be a popular program cannot possibly exist in a world where rationality exists.

It makes me hate Television. It makes me hate the US. It makes me hate humanity.
shuni
no.
Sushipunk
LAdazeNYnights
you're prettttttttty late on this.
but yes, the show is awful. i watched the first season for s and giggles, played witness to it's growing popularity...but haven't bothered with the 2nd season. I've seen maybe 3 episodes. During the first season there was at least the illusion of it being a "reality show" - now every single cast member is more deluded than before, probably considering themselves "actors"
Lilith
quote:
Originally posted by EgosXII
It makes me hate Television. It makes me hate the US. It makes me hate humanity.

Where you expecting any less?
hasbone
i like it

eurosnobs gonna hate
Mr.Mystery
So why are you watching it?
Fledz
quote:
Originally posted by EgosXII
It makes me hate the US

There really isn't a shortage of things when it comes to that.
narcism
its great for a laugh..

jordo don't take so seriously :p

also may i add how can this show be worse than what was on tv on the weekend "My dad is better than your dad" seriously WTF :wtf:
aquila
quote:
Originally posted by narcism
its great for a laugh..

hotlink fail

Scoops
its a trainwreck you can't take your eyes off of
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
its a trainwreck you can't take your eyes off of

x2. I watch it, and I know it's probably making me dumber by the episode but I watch anyways. I just feel bad for the teenagers in HS who are watching this and thinking thats how you gotta treat girls to get laid.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement