return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Don't **** with bouncers!
View this Thread in Original format
jonSun

especially if it's carl cox

hopefully you white kids get this.
srussell0018
That mother****** deserves to get thrown in prison and get ass raped until he can't hold in anymore. Piece of scumbag bouncers make me sick. That guy just assaulted and robbed that guy for no reason whatsoever. I hope that video gets turned over to the police.

Clearly the guy didn't with the bouncer at all. Someone should put that piece of down on his knees and take a bat to his head.
Reza
thats messed up
Vivid Boy
If I owned a club, I would hire that black guy. guy gets done.
srussell0018
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
If I owned a club, I would hire that black guy. guy gets done.

If I owned a club, I'd hire someone to beat that black guy to the verge of death.
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
If I owned a club, I'd hire someone to beat that black guy to the verge of death.

They frown on those sorts of clubs these days.
jonSun
quote:

enough with the racial slurs
srussell0018
Racial slurs? I haven't made any racial slurs, despite that piece of being deserving of every one in the book.
igottaknow
who did wat?
srussell0018
White kid did nothing, black guy assaulted and robbed him. The fact that anybody thought this was funny, and even pointed it towards white kids is really ing sad. Show a video of that bouncer reading a book, then I'll be impressed.

Swamper
quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
enough with the racial slurs

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
hopefully you white kids get this.

eh?
jonSun
quote:
Racial slurs? I haven't made any racial slurs, despite that piece of being deserving of every one in the book.

there you go again. racist
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement