return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
yo, Halcyon....
View this Thread in Original format
The17sss
Being a serious Trent Reznor fan like myself, how do you feel about this situation?

thoughts?
WittyHandle
He grew out of his teenage angst and still makes quality music. Go Trent.
Silky Johnson
People change. Big deal. :o
The17sss
Hey, I'm all for Trent's success. Good for him. I'm just curious to hear a die hard fan like Hal's take. Some people don't take that stuff well but Hal doesn't strike me as one of them. We'll see....
pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, I find it weird when people are accused of “selling out” when really they’ve just gotten older and their attitudes and priorities change. If trent was 80yo and maintaining his teen angst so emos like hal would still worship him, I reckon it’d be pretty sad.
Silky Johnson
Don't fret Kev, I bet Hal would suck trent off more now than ever. :gsmile:
The17sss
haha!
bas
I for one am just glad that Trent Reznor doesn't look like a sad lesbian anymore. Also, he's on his way to an EGOT!
infiniteJEST
How dare you all talking about Hal behind his back Im telling I dont give a cuss
r5a
Most of that album soundtrack is Atticus Ross btw. you can clearly hear it, Trent did some nice edits here and there but Atticus Ross is the baller.

Trent is also a big baller just for embracing technology and not being a total faggit, I don't really care for NiN thou. but I can give him props for trying to push things and be experimental with

dj_alfi
who says "baller" anymore?
stren
I thought it was funny that the same guy that sang "I wanna you like an animal" is now giving an acceptance speech. I don't think he sold out, the music he made for the social network does bear the Reznor vibe to it. I am happy he's successful for making his music
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement