return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 
Screwface DJs EDM Electro & Urban Remove & Stop Spreading Links (pg. 27)
View this Thread in Original format
RemoveLink
quote:
Originally posted by geroin

Groin I Already Said Its Not Mastered Its Version 1 Before I Even Debut It On Radio In 2009

Groin Now Your Lying At Least Robot Is Honest He Says Whats Good & Whats Bad To Him

Groin You Didint Say That You & Your Friends Didnt Like The Song initially Because It Never Was Said You Said Stuff About The Quality Of The Recording Which I Agree With

Groin Remove The Link Now I Dont Want Anyone Having My Music & Breaks In Them That Get Me Offered $5000

Groin Remove The Links Now Your One Of The Screwfaces Spreading Music Without The Artists Permission Stop It Now I Dont Wnat You TGiving My Music Out Or Associating Yourself With It Stop Now
Djsketchbag
quote:
Originally posted by RemoveThatLink

i cant bash your music bc i never bothered to listen to it hate hip hop mash ups i just dislike your approach on TA
infinity HiGH
Every part you're saying is a lie.

-you're not a good music producer
-nobody gives a about your music
-you're not setting any trends

of course, like any delusional person you won't believe any of this.
GGM
quote:
no i just forgot to mention it, they said the song sucked cathy guetta's balls + it was clipped to .

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

You know what was good about the song though? IT WAS FREE! Score!
Endlesswave
quote:
no i just forgot to mention it, they said the song sucked cathy guetta's balls + it was clipped to .

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

HAH, that link is REALLY pissing him off. How about everyone in this thread d/l it and share to everyone they know. ;)
DaRoZa
pretty sure ***** was rollin with yo ev when he made the track. gonna be sure to edit his name into the filename.
RemoveLink
quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH

You Repeated Your points Now Back Them Up

Why Am I Not A Good Producer?

I Have Set Trends Urban To EDM Notice How They both Changed To A More Open format Style After Me Notice When Urban Started Doing EDM Vice & Versa It All Goes Back To Me

If You Guys Dont Give A About My Music Do You Guys Say My NAme & Go Out impersonating Because Your Obsessed With Me Alone & Not The Music As Well?
thesauce23
quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
hip hop mash ups

wait the godly music he produces is hiphop mashups?!?!

I am disappoint:mad:
GGM
quote:
Originally posted by RemoveLink
I Have Set Trends Urban To EDM Notice How They both Changed To A More Open format Style After Me Notice When Urban Started Doing EDM Vice & Versa It All Goes Back To Me

Ahhh it was you that started that? I thought it was Guetta. that man you should sue!!!
RemoveLink
quote:
Originally posted by GGM

I Did Do It Before Guetta Time Dated & Stmaped By Im Not Cheese Like Him Im actual The Underground & Raw Version Of His Imitation Music

quote:
Originally posted by thesauce23

Billygoat My Music Cant Be Classfied Its Always Misclassfied By Urban & EDM I Do Mash Ups But This Song Is Not One & Yes I Incorporate Hip Hop Music

quote:
Originally posted by DaRoZa

Thats My Track I Made It By Myself No Help From Anyone Or Any Association With Any DJ Or Producer Dont Ever Imply Someone Helped Me Make Music Especially Lying Dirty Crackers

Yo Ev Wasnt Rolling With Me I Roll Solo I Met Him In 2006 & He Asked Me To Be In His Group I Turned Him Down Nicely He At The Time Seemed Like A Nice Person But I Found Out Hes A Lying Cracker Go On My Twitter & Check

Dont Share The Song If You Do Tag It Right

Higha_Level-Move_With_The_Maestro_Version_1

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave

Kamaya Dont Share My Music Or My Links With Anyone Remove The Links & Dont Spread Online

Listen To The Leaked Song Here
http://soundcloud.com/higherestlevelz/

The Cracker You Ev & His Electro Friends Gave Out My Track WIthout My Permission I Made A Diss Song To Him It Took Me 5 Minutes To Make

So What I Did Was I Took The Break I Made From My Own Song That Yo Ev Leaked Without My Permission http://soundcloud.com/higherestlevelz/ I Then Mixed It With The Song That He Put Out & I Added Some Words To Send A Message To Him

One Of The Reasons I Dont Like My Songs On The Net Because They Have Breaks In Them For DJs To Use (Most Canadian DJs Dont Know How To Use Breaks Tho Because They Are Kindergarden Musically)

ChemEnhanced
quote:
Originally posted by thesauce23
wait the godly music he produces is hiphop mashups?!?!

I am disappoint:mad:

what he does is more along the lines of this

:D
GGM
quote:
Originally posted by RemoveLink
I Did Do It Before Guetta Time Dated & Stmaped By Im Not Cheese Like Him Im actual The Underground & Raw Version Of His Imitation Music

I'd be outraged if I were you. In fact I'd probly be spreading the word on every EDM board I could find. If you decide to take that route let me know I'll help 100%.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 
Privacy Statement