return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Screwface DJs EDM Electro & Urban Remove & Stop Spreading Links
View this Thread in Original format
OnAHighaLevel
his IS A Message Board So Im Sending A Message If You Know These Piece Of Screwface DJs Tell Them They ed Up When They Robbed Me

All You Screwface DJs Spreading Illegal Links Of My Music Online Stop It Now & Remove The Links

Screwface Yo EV Torro Torro Your A Dirty Cracker Your The Only Person I Gave That Song To So I Know You Gave It Out Your A Dirty Person When I Met You Your Were A Hip Hop DJ & After You Met Me & I Turned Down Being In Your Group You Switched Your Whole Style

To The Piece Of Screwface In The Toronto Electro Scene Who Ev Gave Links To My Song Out To You & Your Imitation EDM Friends Who Were Emos & Pretending To Be Be Hip Hop Like @autoerotique @Keithlite @chameleonic99 @thisistudor @DiggyScott @mikegonek @thisistudor @callmepoupon @GOLDNGRAMS @TheyCallMeKage @higherestLevelz

Screwface DJ PPLus Is A Dirty Cracker For Sharing My Links With His Screwface Friends DJ Grouch DJ Sfs DJ Mensah You Screwfaces Need To Remove The Links & Talk Of That Song Now Dont Talk About Me Or My Music You Dont HAve That Privelage Anymore Remove The Links & Watch Your Mouths

I Understand Other Languages Like Spanish DJ Grouch I Dont Need More People Dont Talk About Me If I Cant Reply

They Gave My Music Out Online Without My Permission Because I Exposed Piece Of Lying Cracker DJs Who Biting My Style

This Song Wasnt Even Fished Yet I Gave This DJ Who I Now Know Lied In My Eyes This Track It Was Version 1 Since Its Online D/l Before That Link IS Gone Because Its going To Be Worth $$$

http://www.mediafire.com/?99hcloh7o6vcizc

Some Piece Of Screwface Even Made A Fake Soundcloud & Hosted The Song http://soundcloud.com/higherestlevelz/

Piece Of Screwface Thieves & Liars DJs Urban To EDM Who Switch Styles Up & Steal From Smaller People Im Going To Pay You Guys Back For What You Did To Me I Promise To God

To The Other Screwfaces @carlolio @junkie_val @_jonjon @djjeffbutton @junkie_vince @glennmorrison @djmisskittie @djgrouch @djjeffbuton @deadmau5 @FabStrong @DustLaRock @chameleonic99 @DiggyScott @grahmzilla @grandtheft @autoerotique @XIGamma @JoonyaT @SkratchBastid @c4Music @Vokabbeats @djsfs @idjmanifest @bozackula @DJAndre905 @djpplus @quackish @big_sproxx

This IS A Message Board So Im Sending A Message If You Know These Piece Of Screwfaces DJs EDM To Urban Tell Them They ed Up When They Robbed Me

All You Screwface DJs Spreading Illegal Links Of My Music Online Stop It Now & Remove The Links

Piece Of Screwface Thieves & Liars DJs Who Switch Styles Up & Steal From Smaller People Im Going To Pay You Guys Back For What You Did To Me I Promise To God
Adamo
nigga you crazy
Ozmözis
Those Bastards!!
Salmon
this guy has a lot of built up anger, but I can't even really tell what he is pissed at, someone stole his song? He really likes to repeat himself and use the word "screwface", its a new insult in my dictionary now haha
GGM
It's like this that makes it hard to sleep at night. I hope you catch these criminals. I really do.
*~LiSa-LoO~*
:haha:
chinamon
i have absolutely no ing idea what message he is trying to convey.
E2EK1EL

jon jon
jon jon
apocalypto!!!!

geroin
i think this now calls for a ban (hopefully)
cammaxwell
Don't take that screwface from them! Go get yourself a lawyer!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Privacy Statement