return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
My Goal
View this Thread in Original format
Moongoose
So im finding myself in a bit of a financial pickle at the moment. Sometimes things just turn badly and you ant help but push trough it. So to keep myself from pulling all my hair out or getting a heart atack over being upset too much over the situation, im setting myself a goal, or a reward if you will, for what i want to do, after i pull the things back together.

Some people, after lots of hard work want nothing more than a few weeks at the beach, others prefer the quiet of the mountains. As for myself, nothing relaxes me more than a roar of a finely crafted italian engine on an empty b road driving towards the unknown. Ive always loved cars, i love driving, its not tiring to me at all so a driving vacation is just perfect for me.

With that in mind, in the next two years i hope to get rid of my diesel alfa and swap it for a nice V6 one, with a GTA badge if possible. Then, take this route around most of Europe.

Prikaži večji zemljevid

Link if embed not working properly

The map there is not perfect, as i can only add 25 points in goodle maps (and even less in viamichellin), but basically i want to avoid the highways as much as possible and hug the coastlines as much as possible. Also, theres supposed to be a ferry service from newcastle to Bergen, dont know why its sending me trough Denmark to ge there. Also i want to hug the coatline of the gulf ofBothnia as much as possible on the way down as well. Dont really are about driving trough the baltic states, so i could just as well come home trough denmark, the only thing bothering me about that is visiting the same country twice, but then again i just realised that since i want to drive trough portugal, ill ave to drive trough spain twice anyway so thats besides the point now. Lots of time to plan though, not as if i have the resources to do it now.

Speaking of resources, this will leave a mark on the bank account. After all we are talking about 15000km in just a few weeks, thats half of what most eople usually do in a year. Wven if i went on this trip with my diesel car it would still cost about 2500 eur at todays prices just for gas (double that if i ditch the diesel for a V6) add the cost of lodging, food and random trinkets for familly and friends and the costs go sky high.

Still, its something to look forward too and to distract myself with since im really going to hate everything during the next few months.

P.S.
Excuse the typos, writing this with one hand while lying in bed trying desperately to fall asleep but failing miserably because my insomnia is at it again.

P.P.S
So yeah, neither of the links work, me if i know why.
Lira
I feel like a football field. I've got two goals and they're in opposite directions :(
MSZ
btg's goal.

what am i doing
Lira
srussell0018
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I feel like a football field. I've got two goals and they're in opposite directions :(

R
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
R

:D

I couldn't lose the opportunity to post it here :p
Sushipunk
quote:
R

I was going to post that too :p
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I was going to post that too :p

Glad I wasn't the only one :p
srussell0018
Raise your hand if you're also menstruating!
Sushipunk
*awkward*

srussell0018
I'll consider that a raised hand.
Sushipunk
quote:
I'll consider that a raised hand.

Not a hand, exactly.

More like a baby's arm holding an apple.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement