return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Pubic Hairs
View this Thread in Original format
mos man
How many of you shave / cut your pubic hairs ? This is for male and female... I do anyways

p.s. im not a pervert :thepirate
TranceAllstar
I shave ......i want to get that lazer surgery on it, think aobut how sweet it would be to not have any stub or anything EVER! If you want to get rid of it all you have to shave up which isnt very comfortble , ive done it plenty....
Technaut
LMAO

whats a Public hair?
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Technaut
LMAO

whats a Public hair?

ROFL, hair that u show in public?
meh have hair down below, lots of hair :D
igottaknow
At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shawn scrotum....It's breathtaking...I suggest you try it!
lonne
Yes I do it, it`s comfortable and makes me feel cleaner and I know that most of the girls prefer it too.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by lonne
Yes I do it, it`s comfortable and makes me feel cleaner and I know that most of the girls prefer it too.

That's interesting most women in the US dont like to shave it cause they're afraid it makes them look like a prepubesent girl (acording to my limited number of previous gf).

I'm a guy and i like it shaved for oral.
eye_03
public hair..

might wanna edit that one
a-aplz
I shave my public hair all the time.

Bleh, looks like mos edited it. :D
marco.V
quote:
Originally posted by lonne

same here

Technaut
the hair on my head is very Public

everyone can see it unless i got a hat on

lmao
Vanilla
Man, where I live, you have to nowadays. Otherwise you get laughed at for having a jungle in your pants lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement