return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Pete Tong
View this Thread in Original format
Marcus007
is touring in Canada end of July.. why didn't anyone try to book him in Montreal? :(
Alex
Were you wasted when you wrote this thread title?

I've always wanted to see Pete Tong live, just for the hell of it. I know he isn't that great but ya. Novelty sort of thing.
jester
The masses probably don't know him... all they care about is Armin, Tiesto... does Ferry still spin? Plus the rest of those trance djs.
Fran666
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
is touring in Canada end of July.. why didn't anyone try to book him in Montreal? :(

Zyklon_Jay
him and his mouth full of potatoes incoherent voice. This is why you are still d list man:p
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
him and his mouth full of potatoes incoherent voice. This is why you are still d list man:p

god damnit jay

u still crack me up

dont ever change <3

BUT... seriously? Wouldn't he pull at least enough of a crowd to warrant getting booked? Or maybe his fee is ridiculous?
Alex
Whatever amount of $$$ he gets is ridiculous.

He's a radio host ffs.
Marcus007
u dont think hed pull a decent sized crowd????

stop being an elitist!!!! tabarnac

god damn hippies
Vermz
I agree with Marcus

!!!!!!
WittyHandle
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
He's a radio host ffs.

He is much more than that. I don't care for him much, but he is highly influential in the industry.

Alex
Still doesn't make him a good DJ :p

And marcus, I'm not an elitist anymore, I just don't care. :o
Zyklon_Jay
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
god damnit jay

u still crack me up

dont ever change <3

BUT... seriously? Wouldn't he pull at least enough of a crowd to warrant getting booked? Or maybe his fee is ridiculous?

He talks over (mostly) dj sets made by others and is about as musically interesting as a bag of pop rocks. He mixes like a guy with tourettes wearing oven mitts. I'd rather do lines off of a rabid badger's penis than be subjected to what you want:p.

Chav Tiesto imo.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement