return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Fine young gentlemen
View this Thread in Original format
Vector A

Also: http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/latjr/help_the_police_catch_these_fuckers/
srussell0018
I say try them by a jury of their peers. Their peers from a nice rural town in Alabama. With no judge.

Also, niggers.
D-res
Was worldstarhiphop created to celebrate hip-hop culture or to demonstrate that evolution forgot about it?
nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
Was worldstarhiphop created to celebrate hip-hop culture or to demonstrate that evolution forgot about it?

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with 'hip-hop culture'. There are heads and bullies like this at every level of society, in every culture.

We even pay people to go to foreign countries to do this too.

And we also pay people to go down to wall street in uniforms to do this to our friends and loved ones too.
srussell0018
I'm sorry, but that is a completely absurd comparison.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
Sorry, but this has nothing to do with 'hip-hop culture'. There are heads and bullies like this at every level of society, in every culture.

We even pay people to go to foreign countries to do this too.

And we also pay people to go down to wall street in uniforms to do this to our friends and loved ones too.

You're an idiot.
srussell0018
IS IT BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK??? IT IS, ISN'T IT? RACISTS, IMO
Halcyon+On+On
I think that what nefardec's really getting at here is that we pay soldiers and Wall Street Execs to bully and even kill people, but these nignogs just do it for free. Lol, dumb niggers! No wonder they can't get jobs! Is that about right, nef?
nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I'm sorry, but that is a completely absurd comparison.

Is it?
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
Is it?

You accept compensation from companies, yeah?

nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I think that what nefardec's really getting at here is that we pay soldiers and Wall Street Execs to bully and even kill people, but these nignogs just do it for free. Lol, dumb niggers! No wonder they can't get jobs! Is that about right, nef?

oh lordy

- exactly income inequality.
nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
You accept compensation from companies, yeah?

responsible companies and non-profits i believe in, yes.

now get to the part where you close the trap
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement