return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012 (pg. 20)
View this Thread in Original format
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
totally...but if need be, i can go to the venue and sell them there.....i mean, im only staying a few blocks away anyways

Yea but I'ma be on the Sasha boat and it launches at 3. Don't want to cut it short and get stuck with extra tix and not on the boat. Would be a double-fail.
Zo
Don't get Ideas Kids of adding another day for SHM motel !!!!

I won't be available to sell my tickz :eyes:

They are suggesting on twitter SHM

Can this be posible or not ?'

I guess they can :mad:

Swedish House Mafia
Due to overwhelming demand we are working hard on a 2nd Masquerade Motel Miami for Sat 3/24, details coming!! (SHM HQ)
ravracer16
Yeah, saw that coming. They had it planned initially for their original site in Haluover Beach.

That puts a wrench in the plans of the people who were trying to resell tickets.
drewz926
SHM + Nude Beach = :eyes:
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Don't get Ideas Kids of adding another day for SHM motel !!!!

I won't be available to sell my tickz :eyes:

They are suggesting on twitter SHM

Can this be posible or not ?'

I guess they can :mad:

Swedish House Mafia
Due to overwhelming demand we are working hard on a 2nd Masquerade Motel Miami for Sat 3/24, details coming!! (SHM HQ)

Dammit!
diabloargentino

also - sigh @ 2nd show.
Cool1g
wow - ticket prices have dropped like $40 on stubhub since they 2nd show annoucement! d'oh!
stvy
what's the best/safest for shipping fedex envelope I assume? for like 10 bucks. doesn't paypal have something where you can link the payment to the actual shipment so nothing goes wrong? I barely use it that's why I ask :D
trojans14
How the hell can they have a second show when they had so much trouble setting up just one? I hope miami officials kill that idea lol.
Cool1g
quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
How the hell can they have a second show when they had so much trouble setting up just one? I hope miami officials kill that idea lol.

actually seems pretty easy to me... the venue will all be ready to roll for show #2 based on the prep for show #1.

and the SHM people as i hear had to partner with some local people in Miami (who have the right connections/reputation/etc.) to get this pulled off.

trojans14
^That makes sense. Their fans on FB are calling them greedy for suggesting a second show lol. I hope if they get a second show it will be 18+. Then that will sell out too probably. It would be ed up if the second show was cheaper, making their hardcore fans pay more. I wouldn't put it past SHM though.
Zo
quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
actually seems pretty easy to me... the venue will all be ready to roll for show #2 based on the prep for show #1.

and the SHM people as i hear had to partner with some local people in Miami (who have the right connections/reputation/etc.) to get this pulled off.

If they do better do it now so they can be sold out ASAP and keep my tik on e-bay so far on ebay the most expensive one is asking $ 750 for 1 tik yea right ?:rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Privacy Statement