return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Armani Exchange WMC (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
bltzkrieg09
I tried lookin' for the contact info for Aldon Brown, the resident DJ at A/X but I couldn't find it. Anyone know this guy? Maybe he could get the low down on a schedule...last year things didn't start poppin' up till a week before.
chillenandy321
So far as I know of Mat Zo and Tritonal will be playing
drewz926
quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321

any idea of which days? i'm staying across the street, so hopefully i make it over for a few days.
chillenandy321
quote:
Originally posted by drewz926
any idea of which days? i'm staying across the street, so hopefully i make it over for a few days.

Nothing yet on times or dates. I'm working on getting a full lineup. Wish someone would go by the store to see if they have anything posted.
bltzkrieg09
quote:

I hope that Mat Zo doesn't play on a Saturday afternoon again, we missed him last year b/c we were at the CG Yacht Party.
Excite
Cosmic Gate Friday 3-23:
https://www.facebook.com/cosmicgate...123966167614127
Zo
quote:
Originally posted by Excite
Cosmic Gate Friday 3-23:
https://www.facebook.com/cosmicgate...123966167614127

I guess I am gonna miss this :(
I will be @ A&B /matt Zo party ...
Pantone199c
More importantly WTF?

Mar 25 Ultra Music Festival, ASOT 550 Stage
w/ Marcus Schossow
Miami, FL

Just push Marcus aside. Not a big fan of him. Always talking about fans who hate his trouse and then commences to whore #trancefamily...

Man are they busy this year.
ArminD1981
quote:
Originally posted by Zo
I guess I am gonna miss this :(
I will be @ A&B /matt Zo party ...

This is a set in a clothing store bro !! Im sure u gonna have more fun
@ A&B
jdub889
how tough is it to get in for these sets? and when do they usually take place? i.e., could i just pop on by at X o'clock and waltz in? :)

chillenandy321
quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
how tough is it to get in for these sets? and when do they usually take place? i.e., could i just pop on by at X o'clock and waltz in? :)

All week long which be nice if someone would go to the store and ask what is going on yet. Dude you can walk shop around etc. Its alot of fun and Wet Willie's right down the street drinks to go :D
jdub889
quote:
All week long which be nice if someone would go to the store and ask what is going on yet. Dude you can walk shop around etc. Its alot of fun and Wet Willie's right down the street drinks to go :D

planning on it. :) i meant what time of the day, though, haha
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement