return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Armani Exchange WMC (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Wish someone can drop by the store this week to see if a lineup with dates/times is posted yet. Please go!! :)

I've been wanting to go to the Kidrobot store down in South Beach. Maybe, I'll actually go?
bltzkrieg09
According to the Armani Twitter page for the South Beach store, announcements for the lineup are coming soon.

http://twitter.com/#!/armaniexchange

I'm on it, Andy!
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by bltzkrieg09
According to the Armani Twitter page for the South Beach store, announcements for the lineup are coming soon.

http://twitter.com/#!/armaniexchange

I'm on it, Andy!

dont forget to check their twitter regularly throughout the week. last year not only did i end up getting a bracelet for the tiesto show but i also got a pimp ass FREE armani watch just because they said come by the store and show the twitter post. :D
jdub889
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
dont forget to check their twitter regularly throughout the week. last year not only did i end up getting a bracelet for the tiesto show but i also got a pimp ass FREE armani watch just because they said come by the store and show the twitter post. :D

this particular twitter account, or is there one specific to SoBe?
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
this particular twitter account, or is there one specific to SoBe?

official armani exchange twitter.
GavinSm3
"coming soon" is coming fast enough.

Tired of twitter following "A|X Gotham Girl ‏@ArmaniExchange" waiting for the coveted schedule.

Wonder had hard it is to get a Tiesto bracelet for admission?
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by GavinSm3
"coming soon" is coming fast enough.

Tired of twitter following "A|X Gotham Girl ‏@ArmaniExchange" waiting for the coveted schedule.

Wonder had hard it is to get a Tiesto bracelet for admission?

wasnt hard at all. tiesto even posted it on facebook. i saw it about 20 mins later. ran over there and got one of the first 50 they gave out. they gave out i dunno maybe 20-30 more throughout the day but you had to know answers to questions like tiestos hometown or his latest single. easy .

just follow that twitter.
bltzkrieg09
Still nothing posted as of yet...can any Miami TA's take a look at Armani tomorrow and see if they put up a line up schedule?
SheshMe
Cosmic Gate will be at Armani on Friday 3/23 saids their website. No set times though.
drEamer

bltzkrieg09
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer

Thanks for the line up post! Im sort of disappointed that its not going Tue-Sunday like it did previous years.

Definitely, bookin' it after the MS54 boat party to see BT on Thur, will be there for Andrew Bayer and CG for sure on Friday and all day Sunday.

Maybe something 'special' will come up, so keep your eyes open on FB/Twitter...
firefox™
Sunday looks awesome!! So wanna see EDX. Unfortunately, I have a before 2pm Ticket for Axwell's Pool Party.. :-/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement