return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Piknic Elektronik 2012
View this Thread in Original format
Marcus007
I'm sooooo excited for this. Who do you think will be booked? Will the lineup be better than last year? When will the lineup be released? DISCUSS!!!
taface
Lineup May 1st!!
Adam420
DUBFIRE
taface
and LEE BURRIDGE! Excited for this one! :) Isn't it the 10th anniversary this year?
WittyHandle
If I get two dates that interest me I consider it a good season, and Lee is one for sure. Here's hoping one more catches my ear.
Adam420
I hope Blawan and Space Dimension Controller get booked. Piknic seems to be pretty up-tp-date when it comes to UK House/Garage/2-Step/Funky DJs/producers so hopefully we'll see these two on the lineup this year.
Marcus007
rumours:

art department
jamie jones
Romchik22
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
rumours:

art department
jamie jones

JAMIE JONES!? That guy is a must must see if he comes. What a phenomenal talent this guy!
taface
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
rumours:

art department
jamie jones

Oh yeah I heard that as well.. I thought they were opening the season though
acronym
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
I hope Blawan and Space Dimension Controller get booked. Piknic seems to be pretty up-tp-date when it comes to UK House/Garage/2-Step/Funky DJs/producers so hopefully we'll see these two on the lineup this year.

Good call!

I would love to see them following up on their Mala booking with someone else along those lines. Pinch and Loefah have done a really good job of staying relevant and boundary pushing recently, so I don't think they'd be inappropriate names to book. Either of them would definitely make my year.

~*Stereohead*~
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
DUBFIRE

lolllll, get over it :p

even if he is confirmed 2 yrs in a row, (is he?), it'll be a fun party...he played so different (more housey) at last year's opening compared to his after hours sets.
zyklon-jay
i'm a chinstroker/dubfire hater and last year i had a blast:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Privacy Statement