return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
So I moved to Chicago
View this Thread in Original format
Banora
Hi Chicago TAers.
Lagrangian
I hate when people say Chi-Town

Who does that?!
Silky Johnson
Nice. A good friend of mine goes to Chicago on business a lot, and she likes it so much that she's considering moving there.
Banora
quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian

This. This this this. .

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Nice. A good friend of mine goes to Chicago on business a lot, and she likes it so much that she's considering moving there.

I've been coming up here a lot for the past two years and it was just time to get the out of Kentucky.
LAdazeNYnights
CHI CITY
BTG
Aw man. DJ rush plays there for his birthday every year. plus a bunch of other times.

You are ing lucky.
Vernon Wanderer
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
Aw man. DJ rush plays there for his birthday every year. plus a bunch of other times.

You are ing lucky.

Does't he play ing everywhere? I mean, he plays HERE every couple of months. :conf:
meriter
why the hell would you do that

I'm moving out in a few days, good riddance :whip:
chiprognut
Banora,

LOVED Chicago when I lived there back in the day. Really good EDM scene as well. Definitely hook up with the many Chicago TAs...they'll show you a good time. Many local nights put on, as well as many well-known acts driving thru. Jealous o'er here! Also make sure to hit up the Maxwell Street depot on S. 31 st and east of Halsted. Not sure on their nationality, but they make a killer hot dog or polish, and pack heat under the counter since they are open 24-7. You'll never find another!
Lagrangian
I don't even bother reading your posts.

You should've moved to Madison. .

Sushipunk
Oh no, Lagrangian posted. Twice in the same thread. Lol.
stren
quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian

Who does that?!

Kanye West does
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement