return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Farting yourself awake
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
Has this ever happened to you? It happened to me for the first time earlier this week, and I must say it's the one kind of rude awakening that is equally rude (and hilarious) to everyone involved.

How common is it? Have you ever farted yourself awake? Were there any witnesses? Share your stories!
Sushipunk
Yep, done it a couple of times :stongue: Not sure if my fiancée noticed or not, but she never mentioned it.
Bahahahahaha what the hell; this has never happened to me. So weird. It's like your body is warning you. "Get up, you almost your pants, it's probably a good idea to take a before falling asleep"
Spacey Orange
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Has this ever happened to you? It happened to me for the first time earlier this week, and I must say it's the one kind of rude awakening that is equally rude (and hilarious) to everyone involved.

How common is it? Have you ever farted yourself awake? Were there any witnesses? Share your stories!

that must have been some fart Lira! must be all that milk you drink.
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
must be all that milk you drink.

:stongue:

I was just thinking that!
Banora
Haha I've done it before. I also accidentally dutch-ovened myself, too, but was asleep.
itsamemario
quote:
Originally posted by Banora
Haha I've done it before. I also accidentally dutch-ovened myself, too, but was asleep.

I was like :wtf: but then I remembered what a dutch oven was :P
Lira
Oh, my fiancée heard it. She claims there was a forefart before the big one came, and I woke up right when the pitch went up.

As for me, I just felt my colon vibrating without my consent, and I was truly puzzled until I realised there couldn't be a trombone in the bedroom either :p
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
that must have been some fart Lira! must be all that milk you drink.

:stongue:

One more reason to drink milk :gsmile:
kadomony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIYySjIyy_I
Intellekshual
Omg Marcus bahahahahahahaha :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
I think I just broke a rib from laughing so hard.

Igaryok
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIYySjIyy_I

DJ Tsunami
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement