return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
[RESERVED] JennyPie, Vivid, Hal, Selma, and Lira
View this Thread in Original format
EarnYourKeep
JENNYPIE AND VIVID YOU HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN THE COR, FINALLY

I'm just sad I didn't get a chance to participate real time...

I've taken some notes...

Lira, why the hell did they get suspended? it does sound like they were defending themselves and rightfully so, any chance to appeal it (from a former TA Mod), it seems like this place has gotten real sensitive and I'm seeing it first hand a play on favorites I mean I've been subjected to ethnical attacks far worse than identifying TA SLUTS and none of yall ever came to get my back. Anyways this isn't about me but it's funny how different things are, could also be the reason why less people post here. Might want to consider letting these things fly it's the pulse of the cor and it honestly wasn't all that bad.

anyways i hope we become less sensitive about it and if we are and that's the new rule that we don't PLAY SIDES OR FAVORITES

So here's something to LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD

Zharen
Uhh...wat?
theCheif
EarnYourKeep. Vivid's alt?
Halcyon+On+On
ting on people for their character and arguments on the board is one thing, but completely making up an elaborate tale in an attempt at assassinating somebody's reputation both on and off these boards is something entirely different.
EarnYourKeep
assassinating someones reputation? on TA? lol

not vivids alt, I just read that thread up there and it kinda reminded me of the good old days, the rough skin fun .. like i said i've been on the receiving end many of times
ziptnf
YOU ARE SO BRAVE, MR. EARNYOURKEEP. MY HERO. THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR THE VALIANT ONES.
Lira
Do we really need another thread, mate? :p

Anyway, I made it explicit in the other thread:
  • I told both Jenny and Eric to stop posting provocations and potentially sensible information - this warning fell on deaf ears;
  • Whether you're amused by their posts or not (Eric is one of my favourite posters), the thread was getting out of hand already. I can't lock threads in the CORe, so I had to do the only thing I could - and not without a prior warning.
Besides, like I said, should other mods feel this was a bad call, they can revert this decision in no time.
EarnYourKeep
I don't see why another thread would matter, i mean theres a lot of other senseless threads created and you all kind of shut down an EPIC thread that is what keeps these peeps from coming back to this spot. I understand the need to assert control and authority, but to what extent?

I mean if we get messages with pictures like above in our TA inboxes from other users and we post them what should it really matter? We all have to practice our very own ONLINE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY you can't govern by law an area because someone was irresponsible.

idk too many rules around here now, threads are quiet, the game is now WHO CAN STRADDLE THE SUSPENSION LINE WITHOUT GETTING SUSPENDED YET KEEP THIS PLACE INTERESTING
Marcus Summers
Posting degenerate "art" is lightening up the mood?
Zharen
Oh . Just getting caught up right now. Thread's ing hilarious. It's like a new chapter in the COR has been written. :haha:

EarnYourKeep
quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Oh . Just getting caught up right now. Thread's ing hilarious. It's like a new chapter in the COR has been written. :haha:

a new chapter that has been shut down because someone got their feelings hurt...

WHERE THE WAS ANY OF YALL WHEN RACIAL SLURS WERE BEING TOSSED AT ME
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
I don't see why another thread would matter, i mean theres a lot of other senseless threads created and you all kind of shut down an EPIC thread that is what keeps these peeps from coming back to this spot. I understand the need to assert control and authority, but to what extent?

No, that's beside the point. I really couldn't care less about authority, but like Hal said, it was getting out of hand already. I wish I could close it. I couldn't. So I did the only thing I could - told people to stop, otherwise I'd have to stop them through other means.

It's the only choice I had, really, other than ignoring what was going on and simply wait for the impending doom.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement