return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
FAO system-j
View this Thread in Original format
pkcRAISTLIN

please let your rage flow in this thread so that we may all laugh :)
chris1011
I think I just woke up my neighbour from how hard and how long I laughed at this picture... still going :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Spam
Oh, they're making a new Judge Dredd?

I thought he loved that movie. :conf:
chris1011
I'm pretty sure that's the new Robocop

*edit: or are you trolling and I just got trolled :(
pkcRAISTLIN
haha yeah i think he got you ;)
Halcyon+On+On
I'm having a hard time hating this. But I am not in touch with what I was supposed to expect.
SYSTEM-J
Sorry to disappoint you, PKC, but despite having no expectations whatsoever for this thing to be any good, I'm not really angry about it. The Robocop universe has long been desecrated by the ty sequels and that god-awful kids TV show they made out of it in the '90s, so this remake is merely another quick thrust inside the rotting vagina of a dead horse. And as an '80s sci-fi action fan, I've pretty much gone numb to this kind of thing anyway: the Star Wars prequels, Terminator Salvation, Predators, The Thing remake, The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, ing Prometheus... it's simply a fact of life that if you have any childhood favourites from this era, they will inevitably tarnished by some ty remake or sequel.
enydo
God, Prometheus was ing trash.
Lews
I just saw Prometheus a few weeks ago and was simply appalled. I shouldn't have been so surprised, though. As you said, it's inevitable.
GoSpeedGo!
There's no way to tell if the film's going to suck or not from this picture. I don't even think the costume is ridiculous; it can work.

Dredd showed these new adaptations can be good or even great, plus Padilha's track record is solid. Nothing to worry about so far.

SYSTEM-J
No matter how it turns out, I'm quietly confident that you'll still pen an over-reaching essay on how the film is a masterful critique of laissez-faire capitalist ideology.
pkcRAISTLIN
Awww man, im seriously disappointed by your lack of disappointment system-j! :(

quote:
Originally posted by GoSpeedGo!
There's no way to tell if the film's going to suck or not from this picture. I don't even think the costume is ridiculous; it can work.

Dredd showed these new adaptations can be good or even great, plus Padilha's track record is solid. Nothing to worry about so far.

nobody gives a about what you think re film. You are jack’s try-hard testicles.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement