return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Dear Canadians from Canuckistan, a hungry Southerner needs you (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
And I'm actually jealous because you're kind of right :p

GINGER ALE HAS JUST ARRIVED, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! GINGER ALE!!! :mad:
Silky Johnson
Hahah GODDAMN WHAT A HOLE!
Lira
I know :( :p
Alex
I'd just like to point out that Jay is 100% right about everything in this thread.
Alex
A little story about poutine abroad...

When I was in London they had poutine! And it wasn't bad. It was served at a pub called "The Maple Leaf" if I remember correctly.

Funny thing was, they had to serve it on a fancy plate because otherwise the Brits would take one look at it and turn their noses up so to speak.

Poutine in Quebec is generally not served on a fancy plate. :p
Adam420
I had Wisconsin cheese curds a few days ago. I thought they would actually be really good in poutine.

Remember when KFC here had poutine with white gravy? God damn that was disgusting.
Adam420
And Lira you should really be only addressing people from Quebec, not all Canadians.
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
And Lira you should really be only addressing people from Quebec, not all Canadians.

+1
Silky Johnson
in poutine snobs!
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
in poutine snobs!

:haha: I know right?

off you Quebecers!

Go separate somewhere else

Silky Johnson
I just loved Jays gourmet description of the gravy should be. It's in french fries with cheese and gravy ffs, lol.
Banora
Also, why are you Canadians so nice? The guy who made my poutine gave it to me for free because he said he was so happy an American took interest in the local food. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY hippie
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Privacy Statement