return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
do you ever take revenge when you've been wronged or do you just move on?
View this Thread in Original format
Spacey Orange
a couple of years ago someone sued me, mostly it was instigated by some fat frog-faced cunt (i apologize ladies for my terminology, but she truly is that). it was a huge headache for me. i saw said cunt today and part of me wants to do something to her but i never dwell on it, after all you cant move forward if you're looking back.
BTG
store it in my memory banks. if opportunity presents itself, i will go after it. otherwise move on.
pkcRAISTLIN
i ing live for revenge. i love the creative side of getting even, and then the lols of it happening and when you tell other people about it.

I poured paint stripper on someoneís car for ripping me off.
I spiked a ďfriendísĒ drink with laxatives at a party because heíd choked me in an argument the year before.

My nearest and dearest know Iím the first to enjoy a good prank, but donít ever go too far because I am always willing to take it to the next level.

Actually, that ing reminds me. some cunts used to let my tyres down coz they didnít like where I was parking. Must get onto that :mad:

edit: oh yeah, i keep a " list" at work of clients that piss me off, and they're the first to receive govt enforcement action when the opportunity presents.
lacedpills
I struggle with this a lot . Moving on is obviously the right thing to do, but it's easier said than done.
Joss Weatherby
No ones dared wrong me so I don't know. :p

No, well maybe... probably subconsciously. Better watch out Jake. I might do something to you that I don't know if its revenge or not and never will know but you might. Yea! :disbelief
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
I poured paint stripper on someoneís car for ripping me off.

LOLOL, I remeber you posting about this, and I misread it as "I painted 'stripper' on her car".

Either way, it's funny :stongue:
Dykes_on_Jay
never.
Intellekshual
I forgive everything. Not because the people who have wronged me deserve forgiveness, but because I deserve peace.
pkcRAISTLIN
i wrote a "virus" (not really, just a batch file deleting all the important windows files) and sent it to this guy who had dobbed my best mate into his church for smoking weed. pretended to be a chick he had the hots for, and got him to use the file. worked a treat.

there was this chick that criticised my performance in the sack, so after she fell asleep i jerked off and left jizz on her (i dont know exactly where, it was dark).

i kicked the panelling in on a mate's car that i believes had wronged another mate of mine.

yeah i have issues :toothless

oh yeah; we were living with this chick that was a real selfish bitch and pissed us off. so me and my room mate jerked off on her clothes.
Intellekshual
"forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more" :)

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
"forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more" :)

i cant speak for others, but i reckon someone else's dried jizz on my clothes would piss me off more than forgiveness :p
Intellekshual
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
i cant speak for others, but i reckon someone else's dried jizz on my clothes would piss me off more than forgiveness :p

I've never had that problem. I don't spend time with selfish bithches. ;)
Learn from your life lessons FFS. You're old enough.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement