return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Just made 30 k
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
While I was on the ter. I think my life has finally taken the turn for the best.

Buying a 5 grand watch with some of it and the rest will spend it on a pool for my backyard. Want to see how much it would cost to have a glass bridge go over it. I have this cool party idea that I want to see come to life.
Silky Johnson
Eric is taking us out for drinks on Friday.
MikeRotunda
eric bau, esquire
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Eric is taking us out for drinks on Friday.

in right. rooftop of the thompson hotel. I have some connects to get us up there. wear something fancy
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRotunda
eric bau, esquire

I'll see you In March ;)
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
in right. rooftop of the thompson hotel. I have some connects to get us up there. wear something fancy

I was born fancy.
MikeRotunda
quote:
I'll see you In March ;)

i will be waiting buddy :D i need a new watch and addition to my pool too
Vivid Boy
I'd love to go bank account to bank account with nou's dad. I could support 3 nou's if i had to and still sport cavalli suits
Silky Johnson
:stongue:
Jon_Snow
quote:
I'd love to go bank account to bank account with nou's dad. I could support 3 nou's if i had to and still sport cavalli suits

I have a suspicion his parents got him his apartment so they could change the locks or move without leaving a forwarding address to prevent him from moving back home.

Joss Weatherby
Who the buys a 5 grand watch?

So ing lame.
Joss Weatherby
quote:

LOL ok. You'd still lose.

Go try winning some Supreme Court cases and get back to me.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement