return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 
Bal en Blanc 2014 DJ choices (pg. 11)
View this Thread in Original format
princesultan
quote:
Originally posted by Piett
you sure you want coxs markess? i thought you liked benassi

snagit

oh wowww, hahah!
CHATLASER
WOW :)
Spin Laden
lol, that shirt rocks hehe

I heard Moudaber is at afterparty at Stereo after spinning at BeB? Saw her at BPM, almost saw her in Feb at Stereo, will see her at Digital and she's also playing in my home town probably day before, that's a lot of Nicole in 2014!
oldskool94
Heard Paskal Daze at Red Room last weekend and loved his chuggy house !!

Moudaber after BeB at ((())) seems logical as she will only be teasing herself (and her legions of followers) by spinning a short set (my her standards) at BeB.... She is arguably the biggest attraction at ((())) now. Would be solid after-party.

Deep Dish Essential Mix from a few days ago....you can stream it or d/l here.....I'm pumped, have not caught them since BeB '07 ! Hope for 4-hr set from them....

https://soundcloud.com/tm-radio-mix...mix-22-mar-2014
Passskal
That Essential Mix is not very convincing. The cheezy sharam sound is ruining everything
KrinKer
quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
That Essential Mix is not very convincing. The cheezy sharam sound is ruining everything

Massive snooze fest if u ask me !
Big Boss
quote:
Originally posted by Passskal

You can basically tell in the set when Sharam gets on.
Marcus007
ya for sure
WittyHandle
I wanted to like it but it wouldn't let me.
Marcus007
how many times have u listened?

Marcus007
DID YOU LISTEN TO IT IN CANDLE LIGHT?
Marcus007
omg hardwell!!!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement