return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Facebook / Twitter Pet Peeves...
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
Here we go :D

- posting fluffy inspirational images with quotes every day (yet these same ppl usually never follow any of it)
- "checking in" / announcing to the world every time you go to the gym
- saying "I'm just going to leave this here..." or "This is the craziest thing I've ever seen!"
- misuse of your/you're loser/looser they're/their/there affect/effect then/than
- liking your own status / pic

I'm sure there are more but I had all of these in my news feed today :stongue::wtf:
echosystm
- Anyone who actually uses Twitter.

- People who invite me to "Like" anything.

- People from elementary school who keep adding me again after I delete them.

- Randoms who do nothing but add hot chicks from different countries, so their entire timeline is "Dick Face is now friends with Big Boobs". My favourite is when they like posts that are in a language they can't even read.
OrangestO
People who tag me. I hate it.
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Here we go :D

- posting fluffy inspirational images with quotes every day

this s me. they think it's oh-so-deep and really speaks for how they feel. in reality it's almost always some empty platitude, tautological truth or vapid bollocks. i de-friend people over this .
SYSTEM-J
- People vomiting their love for their significant other all over the newsfeed.

- People making vague angry comments like "Some people just aren't worth the effort !!!" but refusing to actually discuss what the is going on when someone dutifully says "Aw, u okay babe?" underneath.

- Endless pictures of babies and small children. Nobody gives the first .

- Sad, lonely bastards updating us on just how ing sad and lonely they are, but in a faux-jovial way to try and convince us they don't fight off feelings of desolation every time they open their eyes in the morning: "Already in bed watching Game Of Thrones on a Saturday night. My life is sooo exciting, lol."

- Anyone who feels the bizarre obligation to post screencaps of their Skype conversations. Why the would anyone want to see a low-res webcam snapshot of your mother's forehead, you ing imbecile?

I could go on like this for days.
pkcRAISTLIN
:stongue::stongue:

sent you a friend request jack!
Silky Johnson
Everything in this thread. Goddamn I'm full of rage now.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
- People making vague angry comments like "Some people just aren't worth the effort !!!" but refusing to actually discuss what the is going on when someone dutifully says "Aw, u okay babe?" underneath.

Yeah, that one really s me too, lol.
pkcRAISTLIN
-anything stu posts. ever.
Silky Johnson
People who complain about the weather. right off you simple cunts.

Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
-anything stu posts. ever.

True, that.
Looney4Clooney
Mostly unsubstantiated accusations of rape.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement