return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 
Chris Liebing @ Aria (10/25/02) (pg. 5)
View this Thread in Original format
detective you
yaz is so nice to begin the night, when he spins spacecrusing, that's what starts my night!
btw, yaz vs preach will be awesome, and i doubt it can be harder than what chris is gonna play...
ahlamalek
what times does liebing spins??? just in case I can't get no sleep before my exam!!
detective you
it should be around 3:30-4:00, but let's wait for the confirmation
mastercongo
allready got some tunes that i hope he plays ;)

he has to play ping pong pineapple :whip:
Biggy
Chris will play from 4h00 to 7h00.
mastercongo
biggy if you still have contact with chris before he plays, tell him we want the baddest hard techno he can play ;)
detective you
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
biggy if you still have contact with chris before he plays, tell him we want the baddest hard techno he can play ;)

hehe, he's going to rock the place!!!!
TechnoFreak
damn, i'm gonna miss him... :(
mastercongo
Ok to whoever is comming, come and say hi ;) im the tall mexican ;) i will usually be in the back of the booth when i get in, but after like half set of yaz i get into the dance floor till liebing ends ;) i will have a red shirt with ernesto "che" guevara face in front. so come and say hi ;)
detective you
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
Ok to whoever is comming, come and say hi ;) im the tall mexican ;) i will usually be in the back of the booth when i get in, but after like half set of yaz i get into the dance floor till liebing ends ;) i will have a red shirt with ernesto "che" guevara face in front. so come and say hi ;)

i wont be there for Chris, but we will probably meet @ Tiesto
I know who you are, le cast told me.... i think I saw you at Gielen, Rank 1, Marco V and Armin

j@y
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy
Chris will play from 4h00 to 7h00.

why does the main dj always beggind that late?
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by j@y
why does the main dj always beggind that late?

-because it's THE BEST TIME
-he's not gonna play at 2 when the club is still empty
-he's not gonna play at 7 when the club starts emptying
-a lot of people come until 3 or 4
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 
Privacy Statement