return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
The Joe Rogan Experience
View this Thread in Original format
Gemlerr
Does anyone here listen to his podcasts. He has really good guests and u can learn so much from him. He has an amazing mind. I just started listening to it and its awesome
rubez
i know he had louis theroux and bill burr on, and he mentions howard stern a lot. i am a big fan of all three of them. been meaning to check him out, but his podcasts seem to go on for ages.
wotyzoid
I'm a fan but the man can be very thick and stubborn sometimes.
Vivid Boy
the guy can have good guests but god damn is he misinformed. I love it when he has legit professionals on in health and or any kind of science and he gets put in his place by actual real facts.
Silky Johnson
I find him obnoxious. Nothing he says is original. All he's doing is making accessible thoughts and ideas that have already been around for years in a way that laypeople people can digest and accept more readily. I mean yeah I suppose that's a good thing, just lol @ "He has an amazing mind." outta here.
Looney4Clooney
he is a good host when there is someone interesting in that he is kinda an idiot regarding anything that isn't fighting related so he tends to ask alot of questions like a child which is not always bad. THe usual podcast people tend to do similar podcasts like tim ferrris, James A. show but he does tend to allow for more um well it depends on the guest.

some interesting guests he has had for good or bad

sam harris
Gad Saad
Sam Harris
Milo dickfaceyanipolwwdc
Greg Proops
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I find him obnoxious. Nothing he says is original. All he's doing is making accessible thoughts and ideas that have already been around for years in a way that laypeople people can digest and accept more readily. I mean yeah I suppose that's a good thing, just lol @ "He has an amazing mind." outta here.

Nice to agree with Jenny 100% for a change.
Looney4Clooney
the how isn't really about him tho. He is curious and asks questions and if he manages to get a guest that is interesting, well you tend to get a very long interview which most podcasts don't do.

I guess just look for the interesting guests.
Silky Johnson
Plus his voice, ugh. He sounds exactly as one would expect when conjuring the image of a guy with small man syndrome.

Yeah I basically hate Joe Rogan lol.
Silky Johnson
Let this continue as a "reasons to hate Joe Rogan" thread.

Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLo...hate_joe_rogan/

Looney4Clooney
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Plus his voice, ugh. He sounds exactly as one would expect when conjuring the image of a guy with small man syndrome.

Yeah I basically hate Joe Rogan lol.

i get it
He can be annoying when he has an opinion or his guest is one of those alt right s.
Gemlerr
lol u either love him or hate him i guess. each to his own
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement