return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Friday 130: Vacation Edition
View this Thread in Original format
Zoso
Okay, COR wh00r3s...just gotta survive today and a half day tomorrow of work, then it's 2 weeks of vacation. What is be happening with you fine folks today/this weekend?
SYSTEM-J
I'm in Amsterdam for ADE with my better half. We've been to a couple of small free things so far, but mostly just taking it easy and enjoying the vibes of the city. Things are going to heat up tonight with the Sudbeat x Soundgarden showcase, followed by Kompakt tomorrow. I must say I've been really impressed with Amsterdam. It's hard to imagine a more relaxed and liberal place, and the architecture and city layout is perfect. The maze of identical bridges and canals surrounding the centre looks beautiful and scenic in the daytime, but becomes pretty trippy and disorienting at night, especially when you're spliffed out of your mind.

Oh, and I should be meeting TA's own Matt Acton for a drink later, so leave your messages for the man below the line.
Silky Johnson
More of the same. Gonna hit the bank today and open a RESP for our sweet child. One of my ex coworkers gave us a hundred dollar cheque to get one started. :)

It's been nap central around here, the days have been exhausting. But she's a fantastic night sleeper, so it all comes out in the wash.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
parents in law and their cat visits for the weekend :eyes:

Hmm...arrange for "accident" where cat is concerned?
planetaryplayer
My larptop just breaked and horpefully the maker of it can repair. Fark I can’t access any of my music
Mr.Mystery
Imma listen to Bobby West Virginia tracks and masturbate.
Jon_Snow
Enjoying the abnormally warm weather courtesy of global warming. Got a new phone but waiting on activating it until I get a case. Installed the glass screen protector. Glad it came with two. I f'ed up the first one, with a dust spec.

Say hello to Action
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Enjoying the abnormally warm weather courtesy of global warming. Got a new phone but waiting on activating it until I get a case. Installed the glass screen protector. Glad it came with two. I f'ed up the first one, with a dust spec.

https://apple.slashdot.org/story/17...a-piece-of-dust
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Enjoying the abnormally warm weather courtesy of global warming.

We just had our first freeze today. Car windows were all frosty.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
We just had our first freeze today. Car windows were all frosty.

We had our first light frost this week, too. Had to do a little windshield scraping a couple of mornings. :D:whip:

Jon_Snow
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
https://apple.slashdot.org/story/17...a-piece-of-dust

I love those ultra thin Apple keyboards but the electronics under the keys are susceptible (not to dust) but to any liquids or hard use. I damaged one spraying it with Windex while cleaning. Another one the keys I use a lot malfunctioned even though they were physically fine. It's not just Apple I had a gaming mouse fail in similar fashion.
Zoso
About to plug in ze VoIP phone, hop on the VPN, and work my last half shift from home before starting a much needed 2 week vacation. Let's hope these asshats can go 5 hours w/out breaking anything more complex than a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. However...I know their kind (users), and I know they are capable of far more sinister "accomplishments". I swear to Christ, we've got one lady that seems to be "white listed" for ransomware attachments. 200 will get blocked by the e-mail gateway, yet she'll get them every time, and it's the same damn message that got blocked for everyone else. "Oh, look, an 'invoice'...even though I've never worked a day of my life in Accounts Payable, I should open this immediately!" :whip::rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement