return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Anyone from London, or the South East?
View this Thread in Original format
Kris G
Just wondering, as im always at Peach and southern trance events. I go to Peach every week usually, plus am doing NEC saturday, and GC with Armin for 6 hours two weeks after. Be nice to meet even more fellow trance addicts, and i mean real ones, so anyone who thinks Out of the Blue was the first trance record... sorry, shouldnt be condesending. Peach rocks, so great. Praise over.
DuMonde TrAnCeR
Promise rocks ;)

and hello

have you read the nec thread at the top? all info is on the first page :)
dj_mdma
lol @ ste

anyways, I'm a londoner and I'm studying at Kings so I am quite near Camden. I'm living at home at the mo, so I'm still in Twickenham. I havent been to PEach in ages cos I just dont get the time. Maybe during Xmas or something we can meet up!

laters

:)
niteshayde
hey kris g! thank god someone else other than me lives in london! everyone is always heading out to somewhere like sheffield and i can't make it most if not all the time. i was at peach last friday to see matt darey. i wanna go see armin at heaven, london on nov. 29, but nobody, and i mean nobody wants to come with me! but i'm a bit wishy washy about going myself...so...hmm. if you're going to armin at heaven on nov. 29th, PM me!!!

niteshayde
dj_mdma
Armin at Heaven???!?! SWEEET I'm sure he'll play some top stuff, not like PvD at the last GC event :whip: :whip: :whip:

Sounds good, maybe i'll make time for that!
niteshayde
haha...why is it nobody saw my other post i had on armin and ferry? anyway...yeah, the nite is gatecrasher transmission at heaven on nov. 29th.
main room: armin, ferry corsten, and nick riley
starbar/defected: liquid ppl, simon dunmore
dakota bar/betterbeats: mark moore, paul barkworth, jay cunning

but of course, i'm only interested in armin and ferry...haha. COME! COME! so that way i dun feel like a total loner/loser going clubbing by myself.

niteshayde
dj_mdma
ARMIN AND FERRY?!?!?!!?!? WIKED!!

*must go now!*

:) :) :) :) :)

last time they had Ashley Caselle warm up. It was pants!
niteshayde
hey you know what...you're in twickenham right? you live pretty close to me...i'm in kingston...going to kingston uni of course...the boredom..haha...so you coming?! make my day!
dj_mdma
Kingston?!! Thats like next door! You and I are one of the rare people! I can bet u that eveyrone there is a garage guy right! :rolleyes:

Damn them all! :)

I prob will come, but it is a couple of weeks away and I am kinda spontaneous... ;)

I'll check out me schedule, but it should be ok.

btw, if u go Kingston Uni, u havent by any cahnce seen my mates car? Its a black BMW with a HEAVY sound system... if not then I'm sure u will... :D
niteshayde
no i can't say i've seen your mate's car but omigod...you are sooo right. everyone here is into silly garage, hip hop and crappy commercial pop stuff. it drives me insane. i dunno any other girl out there (btw...that's what i am if you haven't figured already) or guy around here who listens to trance...it bugs me like crazy cuz no one is willing to go clubbing with me to see what they deem "random djs"

niteshayde

dj_mdma
And if they do have a smattering of knowledge to even know what trance is, they deem it as anyway!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

But did they ever notice that "garage" music is just a trend. They won't deny that the music has moved on and has become more r'n'b style rather than breakbeat/2 step and even BEFORE that, it was a lot more like Vocal house. These people jumped on to a trend etc....

anyways enough of my ranting! :p

Since u r so near and a few of my friends may come back for this event (even tho they were put off by PvD's, erm, pants, performance last time) I think something can be arranged. And I'm usually hanging around Kingston anyway, since Twickenham is as boring as it gets. Maybe we can meet up one day or something?

Even tho i go to Kings, and i have quite a bit of free time, which i am supposed to use to read up on topics :rolleyes: , i , umm, dont! :p

so whatever u wanna do just post or PM. But for now, my bed beckons, i've got a lovely 9 hour shift at work tomorrow :(

bye!

:) :) :) :) :)
niteshayde
yeah...i wouldn't mind meeting up in kingston one day. it's about time that i meet someone who actually likes trance and lives somewhat close to me...haha. umm...yeah...maybe we'll figure something out for next wk or whatever. but lemme know if u going to armin for sure...cuz like...i wanna book my tix early...but i sure as hell dun wanna go alone...

niteshayde
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement